Virtual CloneDrive 126.96.36.199 – Final
Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves just like a physical CD/DVD/BD drive, however it exists only virtually. Image files generated with CloneDVD or CloneCD can be mounted onto a virtual drive from your hard-disk or from a network drive and used in the same manner as inserting them into a normal CD/DVD drive. Probably the best virtual drive software, Virtual CloneDrive allows you to enjoy the freedom of a virtual drive and is completely free. Features:
• Supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, CCD, DVD, IMG, UDF…
• Supports upto 8 virtual drives at the same time
• Easy to use – just double-click an image file to mount as a drive
• Virtual CloneDrive Setup for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
• Virtual CloneDrive is freeware, you may use it at no cost.
Changes in Virtual CloneDrive 188.8.131.52, 2013-5-17:
- New: Added workaround for bugcheck in Windows 8 when mounting image over a samba share
- New: Added “toggle tray” /t switch to VCDMount.exe
- Changed: Removed “Buffered I/O” checkbox. Buffered I/O is now always enabled.
- Some minor changes and improvements
- Updated languages
Size: 1.51 MB