Unlocker is an explorer extension that allows you with a simple right-click of the mouse on a file or folder to get rid of error message such as error deleting file or folder, cannot delete folder: it is used by another person or program.
Helps delete locked files with error messages like:
• Cannot delete file: Access is denied
• There has been a sharing violation.
• The source or destination file may be in use.
• The file is in use by another program or user.
• Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
• Works for Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7
Changes in Unlocker 1.9.2 for 32 and 64 bit – 5/16/2013:
- Improved Installer: Universal installer for both 32 and 64 bit machines
- Fixed Bug: Fixed small memory and behavior bugs
- Promotional feature: Fully optional Delta toolbar.
Homepage – http://www.emptyloop.com/unlocker/
Size: 1.02 MB