TrustPort Total Security 2013 188.8.131.5206
TrustPort Total Security 2013 – maximum security for your computer protecting you against malware, online threats, and misuse of your private data. The program protects the computer from viruses and spyware at all entry points. All electronic mail and websites are examined in order to detect dangerous or unwanted content. TrustPort Total Security 2013 enables the reliable protection of sensitive data by encryption or the permanent shredding of confidential files no longer in use. TrustPort secures your computer from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. Running automatically in the system background, it requires no expert knowledge from you. Thanks to regular updates, TrustPort products are always ready to block the latest threats. TrustPort Total Security 2013 uses antivirus technology that has won awards in prestigious benchmarking tests. This technology shows one of the highest malware detection results in the world, nearing the magical boundary of one hundred percent.
TrustPort Total Security 2013 Features:
• Antivirus and Antispyware. The program uses traditional scanning and heuristic analysis in order to disable any malware which might enter the computer from the internet or add on media. Two top quality motors ensure the detection of harmful code almost to the magic figure of 100%.
• Personal Firewall. The firewall serves to distinguish between legitimate and illegitimate connections between the computer and the Internet. The program automatically allows Internet communication for commonly used applications. In the case of unknown or suspicious programs the user is always asked whether connection should be permitted or disabled.
• Family Protection. The program protects children and young people from web content which might be harmful to them. It enables pre selection of website categories which should be blocked such as pornography or gambling sites for example. Various profiles can be created with a variety of settings.
• Encryption and Shredding of Data. Two methods of file encryption are available. For the secure backing up of data it is advantageous to store it in an encrypted archive, for everyday security it can be kept on an encrypted disk. In addition the program enables the permanent shredding of sensitive data which is no longer in use.
• Portable Antivirus. With the help of this program you can generate a transferable version of the Antivirus on your USB disk which at the same time enables the antivirus scanning of any given computer on which you may be working.
• System Back Up Disk. In the case of serious virus damage the program enables the creation of a system back up disk with an antivirus module. After downloading the operating system from the back up disk it is possible to eliminate malware not possible to remove by other means.
TrustPort Total Security 2013 – Complete data protection:
• Antivirus and antispyware
• Internet Protection
• Automatic monitoring of media
• Intelligent Firewall
• Data protection by encryption
• Reliable data shredding
What is new in TrustPort Total Security 2013:
- Improved Application Inspector:
* new default modes – Secure Mode, Recommended Mode and User Defined Mode
* applications are divided into groups – allowed, restricted and blocked
* option to run user defined application with special restricted mode (sandbox)
* option to divide applications into groups with different rules
* option to protect specified parts of filesystem and Windows registry
* optional maximum size of checked files, check of digitally signed applications, automatic enable/disable applications
- Improved Device Security:
* new enhanced GUI interface
* the possibility of blocking devices by device type or connectivity ports.
* device action settings – ask user/allow/block
* new proprietary TrustPort scanning engine based on dynamic whitelisting – technology based on database of known clean files
* upgrade of Vipre scanning engine (including new MX-Virtualization for the heuristic malware‘s detection. MX-V uses Dynamic Translation emulator optimized for speed)
* unified global settings for all scanning engines
* new decompression library speeding up the scanning process
- New GUI of the program, simplified basic user interface
- Added new item Scan network drives into On-Access Scanner options
- Added new TrustPort OEM phishing/malware database
- New standard/custom mode in the installer
- Windows 8 compatible
- Update locations are unified for all components, access to updates is optimized for transfer speed
- Silent mode of AV
- Option to restore default configuration
- Portunes – iPhone/Android and Windows password manager/security storage for sensitive information
- Skytale – iPhone/Android and Windows application for encryption of messages
Language Versions: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Hungarian, Polish.
Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, (32 bit, 64 bit).
Homepage – http://www.trustport.com
Size: 304 MB