Acronis True Image Home 2010 13.0 Build 14157 WD Edition
Acronis True Image WD Edition Software helps you to completely clone your current system drive onto your new WD hard drive. Cloning makes an exact copy of your old system drive on your new WD hard drive, including the operating system, applications, data, preferences, and email settings. Everything will be present and operate exactly as it did on your old hard drive. Acronis True Image WD Edition now supports WD Advanced Format Drives and ensures that all partitions are optimally aligned. ATIWD is based on the award winning Acronis True image Home 2009 backup, restore and disaster recovery program. ATIH provides complete system image backup and recovery of your home PC’s operating system, applications, settings and personal files. ATIH assures that all your important data, including photos, videos, music, documents and applications, are fully protected and can be recovered quickly in the event of any disaster.
Use our intuitive graphical user interface to easily define where you’ll be backing up your PC and how often. Create copies of your hard drive with just a few quick steps while continuing to work. If you lose an important file or need to recover an earlier version of it, don’t worry: you can go back in time to retrieve it in seconds.
Key Features of Acronis True Image WD Edition Software:
• Drive Cloning – Copies the source drive to a new WD drive, leaving all data on the source drive.
• Drive Migration – Erase the source drive after the new WD drive has been imaged.
• Drive Deployment – Enables users to prepare a WD drive so that selected folders or partitions can be excluded from the destination image.
• Drive Image Backup – The long-term usage of the Drive Kit software will be to provide full drive image backups of a source drive at any time. Backup drive images will be stored as a file, which can be copied to any direct attached drive, network attached storage drive or optical media (CD/DVD).
• Drive Image Recovery – The Recovery Manager enables users to restore a drive image from a direct or network attached drive. The Recovery Manager can also either erase just a portion of the drive to be used for the restored drive image, or all of the previous OS.
• Create a Bootable Standalone Recovery Manager – With the Drive Kit software, users can create a bootable ISO image file, which contains the WD Drive Kit Standalone Recovery Manager software.
• Recover a Drive Image from the Bootable Recovery Manager Software – The bootable Standalone Recovery Manager enables users to recover a drive image from either a CD/DVD drive, a direct attached drive, or a network attached drive.
• Download the Data Lifeguard Tools software (Acronis True Image WD Edition and user manual and the WD diagnostic tool) and follow the instructions provided to complete the installation.
Supported operating systems:
* Windows 7 all Editions
* Windows Vista all Editions SP2
* Windows XP Home Edition (X32, SP3)
* Windows XP Professional (X32/X64, SP2)
Homepage – http://www.acronis.com
Size: 147 MB