Total Commander Ultima Prime is a collection of the software and customized settings sets gathered in one installation package for enhancing Total Commander (file manager) possibilities. This project differs from official distribution provided by Christian Ghisler on www.totalcmd.com site. Total Commander Ultima Prime is a special distribution of Total Commander with many useful third-party add-ons, plug-ins and customisations. It also contains extended main menu and toolbar, other programs, changed layout and other elements. Total Commander Ultima Prime provided as freeware in the form as it is but please remember that Total Commander itself is distributed as shareware. Please keep in mind, that other contained applications licenses might differ and not be proper for commercial purposes too.
Changes in Total Commander Ultima Prime 6.2 (2015 04 30):
* Added “Magnifixer” tool – thanks to Peter Bowie for permission to add this tool to the project.
* Fixed detection of TC UP update.
* Added new installer command line parameters: /LANG, /SILENT.
* Fixed VBS scripts issue.
* Fixed “Invalid floating point operation” issue (thanks Grac).
* Updated “AIMP” application to the newest version (3.60.1492).
* Updated “Opera” application to the newest version (29.0.1795.47).
* Updated “ADWCleaner” tool to the newest version (4.202).
* Various plugins have been updated to the newest versions.
* Known bugs have been fixed.
Homepage – http://tcup.pl
Size: 307 MB