Total Commander Ultima Prime is a collection of the software and customized settings sets gathered in one installation package for enhancing Total Commander (file manager) possibilities. This project differs from official distribution provided by Christian Ghisler on www.totalcmd.com site. Total Commander Ultima Prime is a special distribution of Total Commander with many useful third-party add-ons, plug-ins and customisations. It also contains extended main menu and toolbar, other programs, changed layout and other elements. Total Commander Ultima Prime provided as freeware in the form as it is but please remember that Total Commander itself is distributed as shareware. Please keep in mind, that other contained applications licenses might differ and not be proper for commercial purposes too.
Changes in Total Commander Ultima Prime 6.5 (2015 07 31):
* Taskbar / Start Menu Icon pinning function for Windows 7+ has been repaired.
* Reorganization of directories in the root directory of the project.
* Updated “AIMP” application to the newest version (3.60 build 1497).
* Updated “Free Download Manager” application to the newest version (3.9.6 build 1559).
* Updated “Inkscape” application to the newest version (0.91 r13725).
* Updated “Notepad++” application to the newest version (6.8).
* Updated “Opera” application to the newest version (30.0.1835.125).
* Updated “System Explorer” application to the newest version (220.127.116.1152).
* Updated “ADWCleaner” tool to the newest version (4.208).
* Various plugins have been updated to the newest versions.
* Known bugs have been fixed.
Homepage – http://tcup.pl
Size: 313 MB