SONY Sound Forge Pro 10.0 Build 507
SONY Sound Forge Pro 10 software efficiently and reliably provides audio editors and producers complete control over all aspects of audio editing and mastering. Whether in the studio or field, it’s the ultimate all-in-one production suite for professional audio recording and mastering, sound design, audio restoration, and Red Book CD creation. New features in Sound Forge Pro 10 include precise event-based editing, integrated disc-at-once CD burning, musical instrument file processing, and pristine audio conversion and time stretching. Acclaimed for its power, stability, and exceptional workflow, Sound Forge Pro 10 is the best way to get from raw audio to a finished master. Expertly record, edit, and analyze audio, produce samples and music loops, digitize and restore old recordings, design sound for multimedia and video, and master replication-ready audio CDs.
Sound Forge™ Pro 10 software includes a full suite of tools for professional digital audio editing and production, CD burning, plus Noise Reduction™ tools for audio restoration. New features in Sound Forge Pro 10 include event-based editing, disc-at-once CD burning, Zplane élastique Pro timestretch and pitch shift plug-in, plus the Mastering Effects Bundle 2 powered by iZotope™, a collection of six professional audio plug-ins.
• New! Floating window docks. Sound Forge Pro 10 software includes enhancements for customizing the layout and positioning of the traditional Sound Forge workspace. Dock and group windows within the Sound Forge interface, customizing the environment to fit the way you work.
• New! Customizable window layouts. Design Sound Forge Pro 10 editing environments to maximize your productivity. Create and save multiple interface layout configurations for single- and dual-monitor systems. Easily recall a window layout for specific editing tasks including audio editing, CD layout, multichannel file editing, and more.
• New! Default fade types. Set the default wet/dry mix and fade in/out curves that will be used when editing audio files, providing a more efficient workflow during an editing session.
• Gracenote® CD album identification. Sound Forge Pro 10 software supports the Gracenote MusicID Media Recognition Service. When extracting audio from a CD, you can view information including track title, artist, and also submit song information.
• Regions List and Playlist windows. The Regions List and Playlist windows in Sound Forge Pro 10 software have features for fast in-place editing and sorting. Quickly edit regions by typing new values in the Name, Start, End, or Length fields.
• Interface color customization. The Sound Forge Pro 10 user interface is fully customizable. Most Interface elements including waveform and envelope colors, markers, and default window heights can be customized to fit your workflow.
• New! Tabbed browsing. With Sound Forge Pro 10 software, you can group maximized data windows together and easily browse them via tabs, increasing speed and efficiency when editing multiple audio files.
• New! Custom selection grid lines. Creating loops from existing material is now easier than ever. Use grid lines to visually divide audio selections into equal parts based on time signature for more efficient and accurate editing.
• New! Interactive tutorials. Spend less time learning and more time editing and mastering using the new integrated tutorials in Sound Forge Pro 10 software. These tutorials provide walkthrough demonstrations of common features and functionality, including DAO CD burning, vinyl recording and restoration for easy analog to digital conversion, and more.
• Media explorer with automatic previewing. Quickly and easily find, preview, and open media files using the Media Explorer window. Drag files and regions from the Explorer into the workspace or onto another open file for easy pasting, mixing, or crossfading. Explore audio files on a CD-ROM and extract automatically by dragging from the Explorer into the Sound Forge workspace.
• ACID™loop creation tools. Create your own music loops for use in ACID software. Display and edit ACID .wav file properties including tempo and root note, finely edit audio clips and shift selections to get the sound you want. When you create a loop, the information you set is embedded in the file, so your loops will change tempo and pitch-shift along with your ACID project.
Changes in version 10.0c:
* Fixed a bug that could cause the spectrum graph to be displayed incorrectly in the Spectrum Analysis window.
* Fixed a crash that could occur when an in-use file was modified outside of Sound Forge 10.
* Fixed a crash that could occur when dragging a selection to the workspace to create a new file.
* Fixed a crash that could occur when loading a sample via SDMI.
* Fixed a bug that could cause Sound Forge to hang or crash when using the Batch Converter script on a large number of files.
* Fixed a bug that could delay plug-in parameters from being updated in real time during looped playback.
* Fixed a bug that caused a Find operation to change the active editing tool.
* Fixed a bug that prevented you from editing the Selection Start, Selection End, and Selection Length boxes on a data window when using SMPTE Drop time.
* Fixed a bug that prevented the SMPTE: Play at Time trigger in the Playlist from working.
* Fixed a bug that could prevent Sound Forge from removing temporary files, incorrectly displaying the Crash Recovery dialog the next time you start the application.
Size: 152 MB