SlimBrowser 7.00 Build 030
SlimBrowser is a powerful and compact tabbed multiple-site browser with full unicode support. It incorporates a large collection of powerful features like built-in popup killer, skinned window frame, form filler, site group, quick-search, auto login, hidden sites, built-in commands and scripting, online translation, script error suppression, blacklist / whitelist filtering, URL Alias. SlimBrowser let you open several sites at once with the support of site groups. It provides one-click access to search engines via pre-defined quicksearch entries. You can easily define your own quicksearch entries. It provides one-click access to personal accounts via predefined autologin entries. It supports URL filter and in-page ad filter which blocks annoying advertisements and offensive content effectively. It is able to render RSS new feeds into readable web pages. It support URL alias and built-in commands. It also supports ftp file uploading. The built-in ScriptPad is able to edit JScript / VBScript and HTML files with syntax highlighting.
The program interface is fully skinnable and a large collection of skins are available for download. Slim Browser brings you convenient and comfortable browsing. Windows 98+IE5 is the minimum requirement. SlimBrowser runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit windows platform.
SlimBrowser All features:
• Multiple site browser based on tab-page interface
• Seamless integration with AI RoboForm FormFiller/Password Manager
• Built-in Popup Killer based on intelligent identification and pre-defined filtering
• Site windows killed by mistake are FULLY RECOVERABLE
• Ability to turn on/off Flash Animation
• Built-in web form spell checker.
• Universal URL Filter: Block ad banners, flash animations, iframes or any components within any web pages by URL patterns.
• Built-in RSS News Rendering Engine. Now you can read RSS news directly inside SlimBrowser without additional RSS Reader software.
• Convenient access to major search engines by Quick-Search Bar
• Seamless integration of most Internet Explorer toolbars
• ScriptPad: Built-in VBScript/Jscript/HTML/Text editor. View screenshot.
• Hidden Sites : hide and show a site at users’ request
• Skinned window frame.
• Free-zooming of any web page.
• AutoLogin: automatically connect and log into specified website with just one click.
• Seamless integration with online translation engine and dictionaries
• Ability to suppress script error message dialog
• Site Group: Open and save a collection of sites as a group
• Flexible control of startup actions
• URL Alias: Type short alias instead long URL.
• Download Manager. The multi-threaded download manager built into the internet browser software boosts your download speed by up to 12 times. It also allows you to resume broken downloads.
What’s New in SlimBrowser 7.00:
* Redesigned ad blocker to support ad blocker plus filter rules.
* Improved Photo Salon:
o Allow users to select a portion of the input photo for final output image.
o Added photo paper effect for opaque photo frames.
o Added support for signature image.
o Allow users to tilt photos randomly when combining multiple photos.
o Allow some photo frames to be used for both landscape and portrait photos.
* Redesigned tabs page:
o Configurable number of rows and columns.
o Configurable background color or image.
o Resize quick-dial buttons based on the current window size.
* Added better support for use the original address bar as search bar as well (i.e., Omni-bar).
* Redesigned address bar drop down suggestion list to show matching items from history, favorites, forms, groups as well as search suggestions provided by the current search engine. All the keywords will be matched separately if multiple keywords are typed into the address bar.
* Switched to new weather data source with better accuracy, separate day and night weather, and 7-day forecast.
* Disable playing of gif animations by default.
* Bug fix: Allow control+F to invoke the find dialog in script pad.
* Added support for IE 10 compatible view list. Updated IE9 compatible view list
* Added built-in support for “Pin It” operation for pinterest.com.
* Allow users to directly edit form files that show up in the address bar suggestion list. Allow users to delete urls from the entire domain for urls that show up in the address bar suggestion list.
* Allow users to view the preferred password in identities protected by master password.
* Added “Upload Clipboard Image” button in upload file dialog.
* Added support for custom zoom percentage.
* Added option to hide the title bar when the main window is maximized in order to save screen space for small monitors.
* Added menu View->View DOM Source to help developers view the dynamic DOM structure.
* Added support for settings backup and restoration under menu “Tools:Back & Restore”.
* Use a new smaller icon for the mini menu button.
* Added menu Window->Go to Last Active Tab and shortcuts key Ctrl+Q so that users can toggle between two tabs back and forth easily with keyboard.
* Allow users to use saved form or site group on quickdial buttons on tabs page.
* Added drop down menu to show the quickdial sites on the new tab(+) button.
Homepage – http://www.slimbrowser.net
Size: 3.23 MB