PicturesToExe Deluxe 7.5.8
PicturesToExe Deluxe is the program, which can help you to create splendid slideshows, consisting of almost limitless number of images in executable file for PC and Mac. The interface of PicturesToExe Deluxe is very easy in use, both amateur PC and Mac users and professional photographers and people of all specialities can work in this program without any difficulties. PicturesToExe Deluxe supports different formats such as PNG, GIF, BMP and JPEG, which is the main for this program. A slideshow in executable format can be reproduced on any computer. No additional program, not even PicturesToExe itself, is needed to run a finished slideshow, except a produced executable file. You can place any objects (images, text labels with drop shadows) on a slide and customize complex animation. It’s either possible to use various cinematographic transition effects including 3D effects between slides, to add background music, sound and text comments to a slide and even to customize dialog windows.You can also synchronize slideshows to music. The slideshow has a very high picture quality and the smoothest playback of Pan/Zoom/Rotate effects you have ever seen.
VideoBuilder in PicturesToExe Deluxe edition allows you to burn a DVD-video disc with your slideshows quickly and easily. You can adjust the menu and many other parameters of your DVD disc. You cannot but notice one more advantage, PicturesToExe gives you an opportunity to create an AVI-video file, HD Video for PC and Mac and Video for iPhone. You may also publish your slideshows on Youtube and Vimeo. If you think, it’s necessary you can protect your slideshow with a password and assign an expiration date. Burned in PicturesToExe DVD-video disc can be played on any DVD player, PC or MAC.
• PicturesToExe produces single EXE file which contains all pictures and music.
• PicturesToExe Deluxe can burn DVD-Video disc with slide shows.
• Pan/Zoom/Rotate effects for images.
• Powerful editor of objects of a slide with possibility to adjust complex animation.
• You can add buttons or text labels with drop shadow and glow to a slide.
• Cinematographic transition effects between slides.
• Show of slides can be exactly synchronized to music on the timeline with waveform.
• Slide show has built-in player for high quality MP3 and OGG playback. Also it supports WMA, WAV and MIDI music playback.
• Ability to create screen saver.
• Navigation bar in slide show.
• Easy solution for creating of greeting cards.
• Ability to create AVI video file.
• Support of multi-select and visual drag-n-drop between file panel and Slide list.
• Support of sound comments to slides (MP3, OGG, WMA or WAV).
• Images can be in JPEG, PNG, GIF or BMP format.
• Ability to rotate pictures (lossless algorithm).
• Every slide can be individually customized with own time, effect, background, and etc.
• And a number of another features.
• Support for English, Russian, Netherlands, Italian, Swedish, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Catalan, French, Spanish, Arabic, Romanian, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Czech, Ukrainian, Slovak languages.
Runs on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Key features of version 7.5:
Improved Timeline View
• Waveform display for each individual audio clip.
• Drag’n'drop of audio clips between audio tracks and from the File List.
• Drag’n'drop of files from Windows Explorer.
• Editing of audio clips (start time, duration, time offset, cross-fading).
• Editing of audio tracks (mute, lock).
• A track with thumbnails of slides.
Management of Transition Effects
• A preview of the chosen effect.
• Custom transition effects can be created and saved by the user. This offers almost unlimited creative possibilities.
• Saved transition effects can be zipped and sent to other users of PicturesToExe.
Improved User Interface
• New command – Settings | Preferences
• New design for the Project Options window
• New design for the Customize Slide window
• New design for the main window, including customizable Toolbars (via Settings | Preferences)
• The File Open button now includes a list of recently opened project files.
• New fullscreen mode for the Slide List and Timeline (also accessible via F4 key).
• New command – Slide | Fit all slides to soundtrack
Enhanced Slide List
• Improved design of Slide List.
• Animation introduced when adding, deleting or moving slides.
• Copy/Paste slide uses Windows Clipboard now.
• Drag’n'drop of files from Windows Explorer.
Improvements for Objects and Animation
• Improved edge anti-aliasing for Images, Video clips, and Rectangle objects.
• Support of Unicode for Comments, Text and Button objects.
• Added “Non-exclusive fullscreen mode” option (the Project Options, Screen tab).
• Added “Shift Key Frames” command (Ctrl+E) to the popup menu of the timeline in the Objects and Animation editor.
Improved Mini-Player in The Main Window
• New fullscreen mode of the mini-player can be chosen at any point in time during playback.
• Mini-player can play an audio file selected in the File List.
• Mini-player can play a video file selected in the File List in the fullscreen mode.
• Double click toggles the fullscreen mode for the mini-player.
Enhanced Output features
• Added a new output option – “Safe executable file for Internet”. This option creates a special EXE file with a digital signature of WnSoft Ltd.
• Creation of an AVI file has been simplified by using a built-in video codec.
• Output format now supports iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, and iPhone 5.
• Added support of Android tablets and other mobile devices (1024×600, 1024×768, 1280×800).
Better Support of Video Clips
• More video formats are supported.
• Project options | Music tab and Customize Slide | Audio accept video files as sound tracks.
• PicturesToExe automatically saves your edits without interrupting your work. A copy of your project is saved every 7 minutes and recovered in the event of an unexpected shutdown.
Homepage – http://www.wnsoft.com
Size: 13.2 MB