Raxco PerfectDisk 12.5.1 Build 312
Raxco PerfectDisk 12.5 is an award-winning disk defragmentation and optimization software that provides all-encompassing solution for PCs, laptops, servers, and virtualization environments including Virtual-Aware Defragmentation supporting VMware ESX Server and Microsoft’s Hyper-V, plus industry’s first support for Windows 8, and Home Edition. PerfectDisk 12.5 ensures the smarter optimization for all your disk drives, so you can work and play faster, while reducing the use of CPU and disk I/O resources to save on energy costs. An important factor in faster PC performance is a thorough boot time defrag. PerfectDisk’s advanced boot time defrag capability is able to defragment files that otherwise would remain fragmented such as the Windows pagefile.sys or the file system’s MFT (Master File Table).
Get faster downloads, web browsing and file access, better photo and video editing, smoother PC gaming and optimal streaming media performance with PerfectDisk 12.5, designed for today’s power user.
Raxco PerfectDisk 12.5 Features:
• Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista & XP optimization
• Efficient fragmentation prevention
• Intelligent usage-based filing strategy
• Automatic background optimization
• Advanced boot time defrag
• Selected files defrag
• Safe non-defrag SSD optimization
• S.M.A.R.T. monitoring of physical drives
• Flexible scheduling
PerfectDisk’s OptiWrite technology prevents most fragmentation on your drive before it occurs, which keeps your system from slowing down. OptiWrite detects when Windows is going to fragment files and intelligently redirects I/O to stop the fragmentation from occuring. System performance is maintained and the need to utilize CPU and Disk I/O resources to defragment files is greatly reduced.
Because less defragmentation is needed, there is a direct benefit in the form of energy saved in both CPU usage and in the reading and writing to a disk. It saves users both in energy costs and in the time required to defragment a file system.
• Intelligent Hard Drive Optimization. For the limited fragmentation that can still occur, PerfectDisk’s patented SMARTPlacement optimization strategy optimizes disk drives according to your unique usage patterns. SMARTPlacement results in:
* the most consolidated free space available,
* the elimination of most fragmentation before it occurs, and
* a reduced rate of re-fragmentation.
• Safely Optimize SSDs. PerfectDisk’s SSD Optimize feature is an optimization method for SSDs that focuses on free space consolidation without defragmentation of files. Solid State Drives are not affected by file fragmentation like traditional electromechanical disk drives but free space fragmentation is a problem for SSD performance. As such, SSD Optimize will leave files on the SSD in a fragmented state while consolidating fragmented free space.
• Automatic Background Optimization. PerfectDisk’s exclusive StealthPatrol tab is used to set automatic fragmentation prevention and optimize your system when it isn’t busy. Auto-optimization affords you the flexibility to optimize your system:
* when it is idle
* or when the Windows screensaver is active
StealthPatrol also provides the flexibility to run or not run during certain periods of the day or when a user-defined application is running. No other defrag or optimization utility proves this level of flexibility.
• Flexible Scheduling. PerfectDisk runs when you want it to – one-time, daily, weekly, and in screensaver or idle mode. PerfectDisk is the only tool that allows you to prevent background optimization from running on certain days, times or when a specified application is running.
• Space Management. PerfectDisk’s Space Management allows you to recover and manage disk space so that your drive remains clutter-free:
* Detects and removes duplicate files
* Purges the Recycle bin
* Removes temporary files
The Space Reports feature allows you to view graphical and statistical reports of file usage and allocation.
PerfectDisk provides new and enhanced features and easier navigation for home users, SMB (Small and Medium Business), and enterprise users. There is better performance on very large drives, scheduling and automatic defragmentation enhancements, reduction in system resources used, improved reporting and manageability, full 64-bit support, and many more exciting new features and enhancements.
What’s New in PerfectDisk 12.5:
* Optiwrite Performance: defragmentation speed increases up to 25%
* Duplicates Finder: Recovers disk space by detecting and removing duplicate files such as text documents, pictures, music, and videos.
* Recycler: Purges the Recycle bin and removes temporary files so that your drive remains clutter free.
* Space Reports: View a graphical and statistical report of file usage and allocation.
What’s new in PerfectDisk 12.5 (Build 312):
1. PefectDisk is now compatible with Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
2. Consistent handling of SSD drives, Flash and USB removable drives in accordance with the selected global settings.
3. Fixed handling of missed schedules when the computer is in sleep or hibernation mode.
4. Blocked drivers list has been updated.
5. Fixed compatibility issues with SoftPerfect RamDisk software.
6. Improved GUI responsiveness and CPU usage.
7. Fixed occasional system lock-ups in OptiWrite driver and its compatibility with ESET Antivirus software.
8. Fixed occasional hanging during volume defragmentation.
9. Fixed crashes occurring during unattended schedule runs.
10. Eliminated excessive running instances of update check executable.
11. Improved PD log display.
12. More detailed display of support info.
13. Multiple GUI fixes in PefectDisk connected to a remote computer.
14. Fixed errors in vSphere virtual guest on non English versions of Windows.
15. Several fixes related to deployment of configuration settings to the PerfectDisk computer.
16. Fixed several issues with storage of volume statistics in the PerfectDisk database.
Homepage – http://www.perfectdisk.com
Size: 40.8 MB