Paragon Virtualization Manager 12 Professional 10.0.19.15005 – 20% OFF
Paragon Virtualization Manager is a powerful tool for system migration that can help you easily migrate a Windows-based system to a virtual environment (P2V), regardless of how or where the system is currently being backed up. Virtualization helps minimize under-utilization of your servers, considerably cut hardware expenses, efficiently reallocate IT personnel, and decrease energy costs by up to 80%. More and more people today face the problem of smooth and cost saving system migration. It mostly has to do with constant hardware improvement. Traditional approach involving complete re-installation and re-setup of the operating system and all applications requires a lot of time and labor resources, few can afford. Moreover it doesn’t guarantee all software will flawlessly work on a new hardware platform.
Paragon Virtualization Manager 12 Professional is an elegant solution that can help you accomplish the following tasks:
• Transfer your live Windows or from a Paragon’s backup to a virtual environment of Microsoft Virtual PC, VMware Workstation/Fusion, or Oracle VirtualBox 4.0 (P2V/P2V Restore);
• Transfer your Windows to a different hardware platform. When upgrading to newer or just replacing failed hardware use our unique P2P technology to guarantee startup of your system on a dissimilar hardware configuration (P2P);
• Transfer your virtual Windows back to a physical environment (V2P);
• Migrate your Windows from one virtual environment to another (V2V);
• Connect a virtual disk as if it’s an ordinary physical disk, thus opening up all functionality available for physical disks to virtual (Connect VD);
• Make OS start up after unsuccessful migration with 3rd party tools (P2V Adjust OS/P2P Adjust OS)
• And many more…
Most functionality of the product is offered through handy intuitive wizards, that’s why not only IT pros, but also inexperienced users can find it easy and efficient.
Key Features of Paragon Virtualization Manager:
• Connect VD to connect a virtual disk as if it’s an ordinary physical disk, thus opening up all functionality available for physical disks to virtual.
• P2V Copy to migrate a Windows physical system to a virtual environment in the online mode.
• P2V Restore to migrate a Windows physical system backed up with a Paragon disaster recovery tool to a virtual
• P2V Adjust to recover the startup ability after unsuccessful virtualization with a 3rd party tool.
• Create VD to create an empty virtual disk or with specific data of one of the supported virtualization vendors.
• P2P Adjust to successfully migrate a Windows physical system to a different hardware platform (P2P) by allowing automatic injection of all required drivers and the other actions crucial for a migration of this kind.
• Partition/hard disk copy to successfully transfer all on-disk information including standard bootstrap code and other system service structures, thus maintaining the operating system’s working capability.
• Easy size setup for virtual disks with the partition auto-resize option.
• Disk file split for VMware to automatically cut the resulted virtual image to files of 2 GBs each.
• Undelete Partitions Wizard to recover an accidentally deleted partition.
• Merge Partitions Wizard to consolidate the disk space, which originally belongs to two adjacent partitions (NTFS, FAT16/FAT32), into a single, larger partition.
• Redistribute Free Space Wizard to increase free space on one partition by up-taking the on-disk unallocated space and the unused space of other partitions.
• Scripting to make the program create a script of any set of operations you need. Besides support of all operations available in the interactive mode, the unattended mode provides some additional features, such as conditional execution, subroutines, repeatable iterations, disk/partition properties analysis, errors management, etc.
• Boot Corrector to fix most of the system boot problems that can be a result of a human factor, program error or a boot virus activity.
Supported Operating Systems:
* Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
* Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
* Windows XP Professional (32/64-bit)
* Windows XP Home
Supported Virtual Machines:
* new Oracle VirtualBox 4
* Microsoft Virtual PC
* VMware Workstation
* VMware Fusion
* Parallels Desktop (for Connect VD only)
What’s New in Virtualization Manager 12:
• Support of Oracle VirtualBox 4.0.
• Improved Connect VD to connect a virtual disk as if it’s an ordinary physical disk, thus opening up all functionality available for physical disks to virtual. You’ve now got the option to:
- Mount Paragon’s backups (.pbf images).
- Mount a virtual disk in the read-only mode to make sure no data will be changed on the virtual disk during copy or any other operation on it.
• Automatic partition alignment during partitioning/copy operations to optimize performance of your hard disk.
• Check FS Integrity and Data Loss Policies to let you specify the acceptable balance between the operation performance and the risk of data loss.
• Conversion of basic MBR disks to basic GPT to enjoy all benefits of the newest partitioning scheme with minimal effort.
• WinPE traceroute/ping utility to get detailed information on particular routes and measure transit delays of packets across an Internet Protocol (IP) network.
• Support of the restart-free installation.
• AFD (Advanced Format Drive) ready.
• Support of 2TB+ and non-512B sector size drives.
• USB 3.0 ready.
Size: 37.5 MB