Orca Browser 1.2 Build 6
Orca Browser is an extremely fast and user friendly web browser, designed to add more functions on to the latest version of Firefox. Not only does Orca Browser contains all the features, such as security, low memory usage, spell-checker, built-in download manager, etc. from a typical Gecko based browser, it also improves the speed, adds built-in features like an AD Blocker, Flash Blocker, Online Profile Storage, auto Form-Filler, and a Outlook-Style RSS Reader. The auto Form-Filler helps to memorize or fill different types of web forms and passwords. It can also protect them with a master security password. Online Profile Storage allows users to create their own account. With their username and password, users can choose to save or access their personal data such as bookmarks, AutoFills, and RSS feeds remotely from any computer. computer. Orca Browser is a Firefox v3.0 based browser from the makers of Avant Browser. Avant Browser runs on an Internet Explorer engine and Dr. Orca runs on a Gecko engine like Firefox, Mozilla, K-Meleon, etc.
• Online Profile Storage: Avant Browser can save users’ bookmarks, RSS Feeds, configurations or web passwords etc, in Avant Online Storage. In this way, users can access their personal data from anywhere, office, home or an Internet cafe, and don’t need to worry about losing those data when re-installing Windows.
• AutoFills: Help users to memorize web passwords, and fill passwords for users with one click.
• Extensions: Enhance your browser experience with Firefox extensions support. Many extensions can be used with Orca Browser to add or enhance features you desire in the browser. The list of Orca compatible extensions can be found on the Avant Browser forum, here.
• Popup/Ad Blockers: Easily eliminates unwanted AD banners, Flash ADs and pop-up pages automatically to save the bandwidth.
• Mouse Gestures: Allows users perform frequently used browse operations with mouse movements.
• Safe Recovery: If Avant Browser is closed improperly, all open web pages are saved and will be automatically reopened at next startup.
• RSS Reader: Allows users to read RSS/ATOM feeds just like browsing web pages. And users can keep their favorite feeds as bookmarks.
• Protects Privacy: Protects users’ privacy by erasing all browsing traces: Typed URLs, Auto-Completes, Cookies, History, Temporary Internet Files etc.
Changes in Orca Browser 1.2 build 6 (21 December 2009):
* Fixed a page opening glitch from the clipboard
* Some minor fixes in language packs
* Fixed the crashing problem happening during composing a Yahoo E-mail
* Fixed the glitch keeping opening a link in the background while using the middle mouse key regardless of whether the related option was checked or not
* Fixed the problem that the Address Bar drop down list was truncated by the Roboform Toolbar
Homepage – http://www.orcabrowser.com
Size: 9.57 MB