Opera 10.63 Build 3516
The fastest browser on Earth is even faster. But that is not all. Use Opera Turbo to double your page-download speed on slow connections. Download Opera now and get more from the Web. Opera lets you surf the Internet in a safer, faster, and easier way. One of the most full-featured Internet power tools on the market, it includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, and advanced functions like Opera’s groundbreaking E-mail program, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. You can customize the look and content of your browser with a few clicks of the mouse.
Opera started out as a research project in Norway’s largest telecom company, Telenor, in 1994, and branched out into an independent development company named Opera Software ASA in 1995. Opera Software develops the Opera Web browser, a high-quality, multi-platform product for a wide range of platforms, operating systems and embedded Internet products.
Opera is known as the fastest and smallest full-featured browser, a first choice for people using older PCs and Windows 95 and a brilliant alternative to the default IE from Microsoft. Opera, first of all, is client World Wide Web, that is the program for extraction of the information from WWW as the documents created with help HyperText Markup Language (language of a marking of hypertext HTML). Low requirements to resources of system. MDI the interface. You can open without special expenses of memory any quantity of windows inside one working window, having chosen thus a tabulared or cascade mode.
• Lightning fast. Make your web browsing faster. Everything from loading webpages to opening tabs is optimized to happen almost instantly. You can even speed up browsing on slow connections, with Opera Turbo.
• Safe and secure. Reduce your exposure to threats on the Web. Industry-leading security and features such as Fraud and Malware Protection and a security bar, ensure your safety.
• Easy to use. Fly through webpages by using thoughtfully-designed features. You can search directly from the address field or launch your favorite pages with one click using Speed Dial.
• Innovative and powerful. Get the most from the Web with great features such as custom search, mouse gestures and Find in Page, to help you find content on long pages.
Opera is fast. From the way pages load, to the handy ways you can perform common actions more quickly, this browser has been built for speed. When using slow connections such as crowded WiFi or dial-up, turning on Opera Turbo can more than double webpage-loading speed. With Opera, you will spend less time waiting and more time enjoying the Web.
Opera’s designers put great thought into making browsing enjoyable with less effort. It is simple to search – just type your query into the address field. Getting to your favorite sites could not be easier, thanks to the Speed Dial that beautifully shows your selection of websites and launches them with one click. When you use a mobile phone, or another computer, Opera Link also keeps your bookmarks synchronized and lets you use them from everywhere.
Opera is packed with useful features that allow you to get more out of surfing. When downloading files, a sophisticated download manager lets you keep track of them, and even works with BitTorrent. You can use content blocking to stop annoying or offensive content from interrupting your browsing. You can also use the flexible Opera Mail client that integrates email with your browsing experience.
If you like to control of the look and feel of your computer, Opera is perfect for you. With unmatched flexibility, you can control the location of most of Opera’s controls. You can also choose from different skins to customize the appearance of your browser. Additionally, many handy applications, called widgets are available to add additional functionality, while you can use Opera Unite to share files and pictures right from your computer.
Fraud and Malware Protection built into Opera helps you to stay safe and avoid sites that can compromise your security. Private browsing ensures that you leave no surfing trail. You can also stay in control of your cookies, removing them with ease. Opera has an impeccable security record, and its auto-update feature ensures that you have the latest, most secure browser available.
• Mouse gestures. Perform common browser actions easily with quick movements of your mouse.
• Opera Turbo. Speed up browsing on slow connections by compressing webpages before downloading them.
• Speed Dial. Access your favorite webpages instantly with a single click.
• Opera Link. Synchronize data of your choice online or across different computers and devices.
• Customization. Change the layout of buttons and toolbars, or choose from many beautiful skins.
• Zoom. View webpages at a comfortable size with a best-in-class zoom.
• Opera Mail. Our built-in mail client lets you efficiently manage your email right from within Opera.
• Widgets. Handy, extra programs can be added to provide direct access to resources, tools, or games.
• Opera Unite. With only a few clicks you can share photos, music, and more – right from your computer.
• Integrated Web search. Search the Web directly from the address field by simply typing in your search term.
• Content blocking. Control your view of webpages by easily removing annoying images, animations and content.
• Sophisticated tabs. See your open webpages easily with visual tabs, or use private tabs to protect your privacy.
Opera 10.60 Feature details:
• UI improvements. In addition to the visual tweaks you have seen already, such as the Speed Dial facelift, we have also been making further UI enhancements. You will notice that the O menu button now says “Menu” for easy discovery, and instead of hard to read thumbnails for internal tabs, we have replaced them with icons. The tab hover previews have also received a facelift.
On Windows, we have disabled the Windows 7 taskbar previews by default, as they were causing frustration for people with a lot of open tabs. You can enable them from the Tabs sections of the Preferences dialog.
• Carbon-neutral? Following the major rewrite of the Opera Framework for 10.50, which replaced Carbon with Cocoa, we have gone back and removed as much Carbon code as possible. The few things that are left are loaded dynamically, which should improve performance.
Changes in in Opera 10.63 Build 3516:
* CORE-31292 (Incorrect compilation to native code leads to wrong arithmetic results)
* CORE-33228 (Crash when assigning data or src attribute on focused and highlighted input element with dirty layout)
* DSK-315330 (Crash when opening a file with Content-Disposition: attachment directly in Opera)
Homepage – http://unite.opera.com
Size: 10.3 MB