The easiest way to burn your data, music and movie files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc! You just choose your format, select your files and burn your disc. It really is that easy, but easy doesn’t mean you get less functionality: Advanced burning functions are also available for experienced users who want to choose specific file systems or use special boot images. This Ashampoo CD/DVD/Blu-ray burning application makes it really easy to create & copy your own data, video, audio and multisession CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs. Many current CD/DVD burning programs are universal “everything including the kitchen sink” applications that are overloaded with countless confusing functions. With Ashampoo Burning Studio you can save your music and data files to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs with just a couple of mouse clicks! Ashampoo Burning Studio supports all current DVD and CD writers. The program supports following disc types: CD-R, RD-RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R Double Layer and Blu-ray.
Just do what you want to do!
• Burn Files and Folders!
• Backup or Restore Files and Folders!
• Burn or Rip Music!
• Burn Movies!
• Copy a CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
• Create and Burn images!
• Experts Functions
• Erase a CD-RW, DVD-RW, Blu-ray Disc!
• Print and Design Covers
Anyone who has ever struggled with complicated disc burning software is always amazed when they try Ashampoo Burning Studio. This is how software should be: Instead of studying complicated manuals you just choose what you want to do and then follow the instructions displayed on the screen. For example, to make a DVD you select Create a Video DVD and the program guides you through the steps of adding clips, building menus and burning the disc.
This doesn’t mean the program has been “dumbed down”: Burning Studio is a complete and powerful disc burning suite that also satisfies advanced users with all the tweaking features you expect from less accessible programs.
The features of Ashampoo Burning Studio:
• Burn files and folders to CD/DVD/Blu-ray and add files and folders to existing discs
• Multi-disc file backup and restore on CD/DVD/Blu-ray with compression and password protection
• Create VideoCDs and Super VideoCDs
• Rip music from audio CDs to MP3, WMA and WAV files
• Create audio CDs from WAV, MP3, FLAC, WMA and Ogg Vorbis files
• Create MP3 or WMA CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs or just copy music to CD, DVD or Blu-ray
• Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
• Create and burn disc images for CD, DVD and Blu-ray
• Quickly erase any rewritable media
• Store disc images larger than 2GB on FAT32 file systems
• Interactive troubleshooting assistant for solving hardware and media problems
• Save project files so that you can burn the same discs again later
• Integrated support for over 1,700 CD, DVD and Blu-ray burners
• Video: Burn Video DVDs directly from almost any video files
• Modified and Bootable Copies: Add additional files while copying discs, make modified copies of bootable discs
• MP3 Ripping: Rip audio CDs directly to MP3 as well as WMA or WAV
• Backup and Restore: Choose archive size, restore individual files
• Expert Functions: Create bootable discs from boot images, choose file system settings
… and much more!
Ashampoo Burning Studio 9 is a major update that improves almost every aspect of the program, adding many new features and capabilities in every part of the program. It also introduces a new Movie Editor for editing and combining your videos before burning them to DVD. The Movie Editor has functions for cutting, transitions, fades, subtitles, titles and more, plus a point-and-click DVD menu editor with animated themes for creating great-looking interfaces for your DVD movies. The new version also packed with improvements, new features and fine tuning that make all Burning Studio’s functions more powerful and even easier to use.
Now with video editing and many new features:
• For all your CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning tasks
• Fast and easy – choose a task and follow instructions
• New full-featured movie editor – cut and combine videos
• Cover and label designer for discs and cases
• Advanced animated slide show editor and burner
• Burn all kinds of data, music, video and photo discs
• Copy discs, backup and restore your data
• Rip music to a variety of formats
• Update existing discs, add new data and content
Ashampoo Burning Studio 9 comes with a great package of new features:
• New Movie Editor and Movie Player
• Play all videos, slideshows and movies in the new Movie Player
• New project type: Video Edit DVD with Movie Editor
• Create MP3 or WMA CDs from lists of tracks with multiple formats
• Preview images are now automatically exported to Cover Editor
• New options dialogs for video, audio, decoder, encoder and drive settings
• Selectable program skins for user interface
• Many user settings are saved and reloaded automatically
• Many new burners added to the database
• DVD projects are now saved with all slideshows and movies
• Automatic check for conflicts with other programs with user warning
The new Movie Editor and Movie Player
The biggest new feature of Ashampoo Burning Studio 9 is the Movie Editor, which adds powerful video editing and DVD interface building capabilities to the program. This is not just a little clip trimmer – you probably won’t need any other video editing software. Movie Editor has all the features you need to turn your clip collection and home videos into impressive finished movies.
You also get a brand new Movie Player with a significantly improved video rendering engine and a modern graphical interface.
Homepage – http://www.ashampoo.com
Size: 33.6 MB