Music Label 2013 helps you organize your music collection. Catalog any kind of media ranging from CD and vinyl to MP3 files on your hard drive, or even cassettes if you still have those. You can even add your own media types, making Music Label future proof. Get the full picture of your collection with statistics and reports. Music Label is built on a solid client/server database for optimal reliability and speed. Find those golden oldies with the powerful yet easy-to-use search engine. Music Label uses CDDB2 and ID3 technology, so all information is downloaded from online databases, no typing required. You can export your collection and save it on your mobile device to carry it along at all times. Music Label 2013 is very easy to use with professional features.
Simply insert CDs or type titles and all information about your music will be instantly downloaded. Music Label 2013 also let you create playlists and view comprehensive statistics. Music Label 2013 exports to a variety of formats.
Music Label 2013 Features:
• Quickly get your music library organized by scanning CDs or typing the title.
• Catalog any type of media (CD, vinyl, SACD, MP3, WMA, OGG, etc).
• Scan your hard drive to find music files and add them to your collection
• Keep track of CDs on loan with the built-in loan manager.
• Search and sort your collection with one click.
• Print reports and watch a variety of statistics.
• Export to various formats (HTML, XML, PDF, Excel, etc)
• Export to iPhone/iPod/iPad (Netwalk Music HD)
• Keep a list of wanted and ordered items.
• Handle box sets with ease.
• Create any number of databases of any size.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Changes in Music Label 2013 19.2.1:
- Updated database access layer
- Various enhancements and fixes
Homepage – http://www.codeaero.com/music-label/
Size: 15.4 MB