Mixcraft is a great multi-track audio recorder that enables you to record your band, create a podcast, create mash-ups or remix a song. Mixcraft functions as two programs in one! Use it as a multi-track recorder or as a music loop remix program. As a multi-track audio recording program, Mixcraft allows you to record and play multiple tracks at one time. Add effect processing such as reverb, delay, flanger or any 3rd party VST or DirectX effects. Mix down your recording to CD or MP3 directly in Mixcraft. No need to dust off your old four track recorder! As remix software, it supports Apple Loops, Acid Loops and our own custom loop format. Mixcraft’s Song Kits allow you to create your own song in dozens of styles to sing along or rap to. Creating your own loop or extracting a loop from a well known song is a few clicks away. With Mixcraft, you can always be on the beat! Even with all this power, Acoustica engineers have kept the design easy-to-use and clean.
Mixcraft designed to be fast and easy. Focus on your creativity and not on technical details! Many users have found that they rarely need to use the help file. Cut, paste, edit and shape your sounds the way you want! Use effects like reverb, flanger or EQ or install a variety of DirectX or VST effects to add tremolo, distortion, chorus or even remove the vocals from a song! This flexible software can be used in many ways, such as recording your first solo album, remixing a song mash up, podcasting, editing commercials or even making a production for your daughter’s dance or gymnastic recital! You can even export your mix to MP3, OGG , WAV, or WMA, or simply burn it on a CD!
Mixcraft™ 3 Main Features :
• Great looking and customizable interface.
• Beat match and key match songs and loops, including Acid™ and Apple Garage Band™ Loops.
• Multi track recording and play back of multiple tracks at a time.
• Mix down to MP3, WAV, OGG and WMA files.
• Visually time stretch sounds with FlexAudio™.
• Add multiple tempo, key and time signature changes per project.
• Burn your mix to audio CD directly in Mixcraft.
Sound Engine :
• Wave (WDM) or ASIO™ driver support.
• 32 bit sound engine supports recording and playback of broadcast quality audio up to 192 kHz and 32 bits.
• Time stretch any sound from 25% to 400% without affect the pitch! No chipmunks!
• Pitch shift sounds from -24 to +12 semitones!
• Use an unlimited number of tracks and effects.
• Automatically detects beats points, keys and tempos of imported songs.
• Import WAV, AIF, OGG, WMA, and MP3 files!
• 16 powerful, built in, effects including reverb, delay, EQ, compressor, flanger, chorus, distortion, auto filter, master limiter, & phaser.
• Shape each sound’s volume, pan and resonant filters with unlimited envelope points.
• Support for DirectX™ & VST™ effects, including plug-in delay compensation.
• Add your own photos or images to each track header.
• Edit each track’s color, size and position in a variety of ways.
• Intuitive design and keyboard controls for quick work flow.
• Work in beats / measures mode or in time mode.
• Adjust the snap to grid setting which allows you to work and edit in whole notes, quarter notes, etc.
• Split, cut, copy, delete and paste sounds with ease.
• Easily move sounds around with drag and drop or via the keyboard.
• Cross fade sounds automatically by visually overlapping them.
• Create precise, custom loops extracted from existing songs.
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, XP, or Vista.
- 256 MB Ram (1 GB RAM recommended).
- 1.0 Ghz CPU ( 2 Ghz Dual Core recommended).
- Sound card.
- Display resolution @ 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 or greater recommended).
Homepage – http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/
Size: 9.91 MB