Microsoft Office 365 Consumer Preview
Office 365 it is a powerful service that helps you unleash your best ideas, get things done and stay connected on the go. Simply sign in for a personalized experience and all the most up-to-date Office applications, with new and enhanced features continually being added. Simply sign into Office 365 (non-commercial use only) to open your applications, documents, and custom settings on any PC (PC running Windows 7 or 8 and Internet connection required). Combine Office with Windows 8 for the best experience yet, with even more ways to work the way you want. Word 2013 is cleaner, sleeker, easier on the eyes. New templates and design tools help you put the finishing touch on documents, and you’ll find new and updated ways to share and work with others. Excel 2013 lets you enjoy new ways to explore your data more intuitively. Visualize, analyze, and display results with a single click. And when you’re ready, it’s easy to share your freshly discovered insights.
PowerPoint 2013 allows to create more striking presentations. Select a theme, add a design variant, align text and pictures, and more. Work on the same version with others at the same time, and present with more confidence and control.
OneNote 2013 is a digital notebook for creating and storing all your notes. Your notes are automatically saved and searchable so you have them when you need them. And when you’re on the go, they travel with you on your favorite devices or nearly any browser.
Outlook 2013 helps you manage your busy life more easily and efficiently. You get new and improved ways to find information quickly, handle email, coordinate schedules, keep current with contacts and social networks, and tame your unruly to-do lists.
Microsoft Office 365 arrives in four editions: Office 365 Home Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 Enterprise
Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices
• Access what matters from the start with a fast and fluid interface that puts your most-important documents, applications and people right up front
• Discover new and better ways to create, edit, and browse—using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Your documents and settings roam with you with Office in the cloud
• Sign in to your account and your Office applications, documents, and personal settings are right there, just the way you left them.
• Save your work online in SkyDrive or SharePoint where it’s easy to access, edit, and share on the go.
Keep your social networks and contacts well connected in Office
• View multiple email accounts, Facebook updates, and LinkedIn feeds all in one place with Outlook.
• Get ongoing updates on specific documents, sites and people delivered to your activity feed and stay connected in real-time by chatting with co-workers right within Office.
Discover better ways to create, read and share documents
• Capture and organize all kinds of information in OneNote—notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and other media—and easily share them with others.
• View Word documents in the new Read mode for a clear, focused, and easy-to-navigate reading experience on large and small screens.
• With your documents saved online in SkyDrive or SharePoint, you can review and edit simultaneously with others, with the latest changes and comments accessible to the group*.
Talk with family, co-workers, and friends virtually anywhere
• Coming soon, with the full release, talk to anyone using Skype, including 60 minutes of free international calls every month to landlines in over 40 countries and to cell phones in 7 countries. (Skype account required. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers.)
• Transform meetings with presenter view and high definition video conferencing. (HD video camera required)
For IT pros, you can also try the Office Professional Plus 2013 MSI-based installation, which includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Lync. Note that this is not the Click-to-Run installation used by Office 365 ProPlus and does not support fast streaming installation or side-by-side operation with older versions of Office. In addition, you must uninstall the existing version of Office on your PC to try Office Professional Plus 2013.
The newest SharePoint is designed to help everyone in your organization share content and ideas, organize teams and projects, and discover connections to get work done.
* Share documents easily from SharePoint or any Office application, and track the people you’ve shared them with.
* Follow sites, documents, and people with updates delivered to your activity feed.
* Share ideas and tap into the knowledge of specialists from across your organization.
* Search for documents, people, discussions, and #tags from anywhere in SharePoint.
* Discover and trial third party apps in the marketplace to customize your SharePoint sites.
The newest Exchange enables you to increase user productivity and keep your organization safe, while maintaining the control you need.
* Move to the cloud on your terms with flexible migration options.
* Help your users do more on any device, manage increasing volumes of email, and work together more effectively as teams.
* Protect business communications and sensitive information as you meet internal and regulatory compliance requirements.
The newest Lync is an enterprise-ready, unified communications platform that connects people everywhere on Windows 8 and other devices.
* Use a single, unified client for real-time communications, including voice and video calls, Lync meetings, presence, instant messaging, and persistent chat.
* Get HD video conferencing across a range of devices. The Lync video gallery allows Lync meeting attendees to simultaneously view up to 5 different participants, identify the active speaker, and associate names with faces.
Office Web Apps Server
With Office Web Apps Server, your users get browser-based productivity from nearly any device on your terms and within your own private network.
* Keep your users productive and working together, no matter where they are or what device or software they have, using browser-based versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
* Manage updates to Web Apps Server independent of other products with standalone server deployment and configuration.
* Get simple, seamless integration with your existing servers including Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, line-of-business applications and file shares.
The new Project offers flexible service or on-premises solutions for project portfolio management (PPM) and everyday work. Try it in these three versions:
* Project Online Preview is our online solution that gives you flexible options for achieving strategic priorities while helping your team deliver efficiently from virtually anywhere.
* Try Project Server 2013 Preview, our on-premises solution to set clear strategic priorities and help your team execute effectively against them.
* With Project Professional 2013 Preview you can call or instant message right from your project with Lync*—just two new ways to improve collaboration while keeping your team productive and on track. (* Requires Lync Online or Lync 2013, which are sold separately.)
The new Visio lets you easily create professional, versatile diagrams that help you organize and make sense of complex information.
* Create diagrams more intuitively—including new and updated shapes and stencils, improved effects, and themes.
* Make your diagrams more dynamic by linking shapes to real-time data, and then share them with others via Visio Services in SharePoint—even if they don’t have Visio installed.
* Simplify teamwork with new coauthoring features.
Homepage – http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/office365/