Emsisoft Mamutu 18.104.22.168
Mamutu is a pure behavior blocker without signature based detection. The technology is also integrated in Anti-Malware. The application will provide live monitoring of all active programs for dangerous behavior (Behavior Blocking). The Mamutu software will recognize new and unknown Trojans, Worms and Viruses (Zero-Day attacks), without daily updates. Small but very powerful. Mamutu has been conceived to require the smallest possible amount of your computer power. This makes it ideal for users who require high computing performance, e.g. graphics or video applications and especially games. Mamutu permanently monitors all active programs on your PC. As soon as suspicious behavior of a process is detected you receive a warning message and can react accordingly. Block Malware before it can cause any damage, by using the unique Emsisoft behavior analysis technology that has been tried and tested for years.
“Mamutu” is composed from the words “Malware” and “Mutu”. The second word comes from the Maori language and means “stop”. The name may sound funny but it describes exactly what the program does: Terminate all types of Malware.
Always place a suspicious program in quarantine before finally deleting it. Suspicious behavior can also be exhibited by usually benign applications. Mamutu helps you to decide what do do with a suspicious program.
Regardless of whether you are a computer expert or a beginner, you will quickly come to grips with Mamutu. You do not have to be a specialist to free yourself from Malware.
Normal security software recognizes Malware using Signatures, a type of digital fingerprint. What is problem with this? No fingerprint means no recognition. This means that the Malware must first be known to the manufacturer of the security software before it is possible to create a fingerprint allowing it to be recognized. The fingerprint database on your PC is then updated online on a daily basis. Only then can the Malware be recognized.
Mamutu recognizes and reports the following types of behavior:
• Backdoor related behavior
• Spyware related behavior
• HiJacker related behavior
• Worm related behavior
• Dialer related behavior
• Keylogger related behavior
• Trojan Downloader related behavior
• Injection of code into other programs
• Manipulation of programs (patching)
• Invisible installations of software
• Invisible Rootkit processes
• Installation of services and drivers
• Creation of Autostart entries
• Manipulation of the Hosts file
• Changes of the browser settings
• Installation of debuggers on the system
• Simulated mouse and keyboard activity
• Direct disk sector access on harddisk
• Changes of the system group policies [NEW!]
Homepage – http://www.emsisoft.com
Size: 4.83 MB