JRiver Media Center 18.0.189
JRiver Media Center – all-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media: Audio, Video, Images, and Television. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. MC encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs. Media Center is more than a world class player. It’s also a Media Network, a whole house music, movie, TV, and photo solution. The leader in audiophile quality sound. The most powerful media database available; an essential tool for large collections. An endless source of satisfaction for tweakers and developers. Plays more file formats than any other player. Connected media from Netflix, Hulu, Last.fm, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia. And it sends to Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter.
JRiver Media Center Supports more cell phones, MP3 players, DLNA, and other devices. Powers an HTPC to entertain your family. Even different playback in multiple zones. And it can record high definition TV, and provide a replacement for cable TV. It has a Theater View interface, controllable by a MC Remote, an iPad, iPhone, Android, a Windows netbook or Touchscreen. JRiver Media Center is a DirectShow player. Obsessive taggers will be delighted with cover art and metadata options. And MC backs up your work so you can sleep at night.
JRiver Media Center has a streamlined user interface designed to make it even easier to organize, find and play your digital files, and to connect to hardware devices. Make a CD of music for your car. Record your favorite shows and watch them on your TV. More than one soundcard? Play different music simultaneously in different rooms. MC’s Media Server can even stream your music to your PC at work!
JRiver Media Center Features:
* Native support of DirectShow DSP filters
* Audiophile – WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs
* Audiophile – Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk
* Audiophile – Support for high end USB DAC’s with WASAPI
* Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
* /SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher (MC14.exe), allows soundcard selection on Vista and W7
* 3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary
* 3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play
* Image Preview allows zoom from a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and more
* Image thumbnail frames (optional)
* Photoshop PSD file support
* Single command copy / send to an editor like Photoshop, and stack new image with original
* Video tagging using sidecar files
* Chapter Support for MKV and MP4
* Chapters added to On Screen Display
* Info Panel displays metadata
* Added new “watched” column to metadata
* EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data
* Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names
* Info Panel displays metadata, including TV program art
* TV program art from YADB
* Watch Hulu and YouTube from Theater View
* Customizable nested views in Theater View
* Customizable File Info panel to display metadata
* Speed and quality enhancements
* Custom backgrounds
* Touch screen support
* On screen clock
Remotes and Servers
* Wiki articles: Remotes and Servers
* Remote Relay using IR transceivers for controlling a set top box or receiver
* Remote Setup Wizard
* Media Center Remote learning and blasting
* Media Center can connect to another Media Center to act as a remote (TRemote)
* New HID remote control plug-in — supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse, & gamepad
* Remote control with REST based Web Service Interface in Library Server
* Library Server supports read and write to allow for shared, multi-user database access
* DLNA added to the UPnP Server
* Library Server clients can write changes back to server
* Library Server connections allow playback on server as Playing Now zones
Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
New Features in JRiver Media Center 18:
* Car Radio
* Imroved video playback on Android / Gizmo
* AIFF and ALAC encoding
* Improved on screen display (OSD)
* Live television on Library Server clients
* Better video playback on DLNA devices
* Core performance improvements
* Improved audio loopback playback
* Improved online metadata
* Adaptive volume for video playback
* Better support for CUE and SACD ISO files
* Desktop background slideshow
* Subwoofer limiter
* Better support for linked zones with Library Server
* Parametric Equalizer works with channels above 8
* Selectable audio quality for Gizmo playback
Changes in JRiver Media Center 18.0.189 (21/05/2013):
1. Changed: Updated Polish translation (thanks Janusz Grzybek).
2. Changed: madVR in full screen exclusive mode could prevent Theater View from showing properly.
3. Fixed: When zooming into an item in a Theater View flow list, the animation could appear jerky in some cases.
4. Fixed: Instructions shown over Theater View could flicker.
5. Fixed: Child wizard dialogs, like used in Options > Remote Control, weren’t supporting the OK and Cancel buttons properly in some cases.
6. Changed: Radio buttons will use multiple lines for their text when necessary instead of truncating the text (helps with large font sizes).
7. Fixed: Video conversion could use file path settings from the audio converter.
8. Changed: Updated the French language translation (thanks rlebrette).
9. Fixed: If a connection to a Library Server was sporadic, it could lead to cases where a link to external cover art could be lost.
10. Fixed: Mono ALAC files were not being parsed or played correctly.
11. Fixed: DLNA slideshow push. The transition from first to second image in a playlist of images was not happening on the timer properly. This change may also make it more likely to work on devices that were having trouble with the slideshow mode.
Homepage – http://www.jrmediacenter.com
Size: 22.3 MB