Internet Download Accelerator 18.104.22.1681
Internet Download Accelerator lets you to noticeably increase the speed of file download from the Internet using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols. The acceleration is achieved by splitting a file being downloaded into several parts and downloading these parts at the same time. Internet Download Accelerator resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers. To increase usability Internet Download Accelerator integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Nescape and others, replacing the standard download modules. Moreover, the program monitors the system clipboard and detects URLs in the clipboard. With IDA you can download and save video from popular video sharing services: YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe and others.
Whatever your connection type, Internet Download Accelerator will use the bandwidth of your connection most effectively and download files extremely fast. Power and useful tool for management of download categories. Possibility of automatic file type detection with automatic file placement to the specified categories. Unlimited number of categories and hierarchy levels.
The program also contains:
• FTP Explorer;
• site manager for password and download folders management;
• download speed control, automatic mode for the most comfortable browsing on the Web;
• dial for dial-up connection;
• search for files, programs, games, and music;
• IDA Bar – a toolbar for Internet Explorer.
New version of IDA features ability to download video from popular video sharing services and to preview and play streaming video with built-in player. Improved pop-ups will show you detailed information on download errors (and ways to correct them), download completion and news. Improved integration with Mozilla Firefox and Opera will make life easier for users of these popular browsers.
Changes in Internet Download Accelerator 22.214.171.1241 – April 23, 2013:
- Added Firefox plug-in for easy video and music download from any sites;
- Ability to download all videos from users, channels and play-lists on YouTube;
- Ability to automatically download new videos from the selected channels and play-lists (by adding a channel/play-list to Autoupdate category);
- File names of .mp3 files can be automatically created using the contained tags;
- Fixed IDA hanging up when starting big downloads saved to NTFS drives (when the ‘Reserve space on disk for the whole file’ option is disabled);
- In addition to shortcuts added a menu item “Force start [Shift+Ctrl+S]” to start a queued download immediately.
- Improved switching to Sleep and Hibernate modes on Windows 7 and Windows 8;
- Restored the ability to download from YouTube;
- Updated plug-in and IDABar for Firefox;
- Improved Google Chrome integration;
- Minor bugs fixed.
Homepage – http://www.westbyte.com/ida/
Size: 8.72 MB