Greenshot – a free screenshot tool optimized for productivity. Being easy to understand and configurable, Greenshot is an efficient tool for project managers, software developers, technical writers, testers and anyone else creating screenshots. Greenshot is designed to enable you to save a screenshot or a part of the screen to a file within a second, and additionally you have an option to apply text and shapes to the screenshot. It offers full screenshot, capture of region and window and supports multiple image formats. Greenshot was published under GPL, i.e. this software can be downloaded and used free of charge, even in a commercial environment. Greenshot is a light-weight screenshot software tool for Windows with the following key features:
• Create complete or partial screenshots quickly.
• Easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot.
• Send the screenshot to a file, the clipboard, a printer or as e-mail attachment.
Changes in GreenShot 1.1.5 build 2643 Release:
Bugs resolved (for bug details go to http://sourceforge.net/p/greenshot/bugs and search on the ID):
* Bug #1510: Under Windows Vista when trying to apply a drop-shadow or a torn-edge effect a GDIPlus error occurs.
* Bug #1512/#1514: Will not print color
* Not reported: Annotations where not visible when exporting to Office destinations after writing in the Greenshot format.
* Not reported: Removed the update check in Greenshot for PortableApps
* New translation: Estonian
* Updated translations: Russian, Polish and Italian
* New installer translation: Ukrainian
* New plugin translations: Polish
Homepage – http://getgreenshot.org
Size: 1.22 MB