Genie Timeline Pro 2013 22.214.171.124
Genie Timeline Pro 2013 – Real-time backup for all your files and folders. The Genie Timeline application is a Time Machine tool which performs seamless automatic real-time backup for all your files and folders. Simply install it on your computer and set it up in just 3-simple straightforward steps in which all your important documents, photos and music are backed up to a recommended backup destination with optional security. Genie Timeline Professional is a continuous data backup software application that will constantly back up all the files, data and information you need to keep safe. After installing the data protection program you’ll be walked through the setup with a series of wizards that will help you select the files you want to back up; it will even help you decide where to place the backed-up files. Genie Timeline Professional stands out from the competition because it is so simple to use and has a large variety of features that will help you manage and recover your files.
Genie Timeline Free is a time machine for Windows that performs real time and continuous data protection. It can backup a wide variety of data types, such as System Files, emails, documents, music, pictures and practically anything else on your machine. Genie Timeline Free seamless backs up your data in the background, working as a parallel universe with computing history. Deleted & backed up files can be retrieved easily by a click of a button. With Genie Timeline Free you’ll be able to keep all your files safe by creating backups on the go!
Genie Timeline Business is the perfect solution for businesses looking for a powerful, reliable, easy to use software that will ensure full system backup and recovery for every computer. Whether your company has 5 computers or a 100 computers you can dramatically reduce the time of deploying your backup system with the use of the Administrative Template (ADM) component that works with Active Directory and Group Policies to preconfigure all backup settings and perform remote deployment.
Genie Timeline Server is the latest installment in continuous data protection software. Configured to work 24/7 to backup servers, desktops and laptops Timeline Server uses global services that work even when a computer is logged off or running on a different user insuring that your server or computer suffers no downtime as a result of data loss. Bare Metal disaster recovery technology and a quick and easy restore wizard help restore your system in case of operating system failure, accidental deletion of data, etc.
Genie Timeline Pro 2013 Features:
• Simple and Easy. Setup is done in 3 simple steps during which you can choose to use smart selections or customize data to backup through a friendly user interface. The simplicity of Timeline revolutionizes the term “set it and forget it”.
• Disaster Recovery. Restore your system and data even if your operating system no longer loads. You are given the option to create a bootable startup disk in a virtual partition, USB drive, or ISO image.
• Intelli Continuous Data Protection (CDP). Data is continuously backed up depending on file types. Genie Timeline intelligently backs up files, such as documents, more frequently than large virtual images. You are also given the ability to set the time interval between each backup.
• Mobility. Manage the link between your mobile devices and your computer. Genie Timeline creates automatic continuous backups of all the synced files between your iPhone/iPad/iPod or BlackBerry device and your computer. Genie Timeline constantly checks for changes or additions on your synced files and backs them automatically giving you mobile data security.
• iPhone/iPad monitor. Download this application from the iTunes app store and link up to your backup created on your computer by Genie Timeline, get your backup status and detailed information about your backup status directly to your iPhone or iPad.
• Restore. Go back in time with Genie Timeline and recover old files, whether through Timeline explorer or the search feature. Genie Timeline saves past versions of your documents which you can revert back to easily.
• Block Level Backup. Using block level technology, Genie Timeline determines and backs up only new and modified sections of files; saving both time and space.
• Performance. Genie Timeline runs on different modes depending on PC usage. You can choose to run in Smart Mode which slows down or speeds up according to CPU usage or Turbo Mode which runs at fastest speed. Power Saving Mode slows down Timeline when on the go and Game/Movie Mode pauses backup while playing a game or watching a movie.
• Data Types. Backup a wide variety of data such as E-mails, Documents, Desktop, Office files, eBooks, Bookmarks, Pictures, Videos & Music.
• Backup Breakdown. Capacity and distribution of data types are displayed in informative charts. You can easily get a clear picture and understand details of what is being backed up.
• No Backup Zone. A convenient folder located on your desktop. This zone is a place for users to save files and folders that they do not want to add to the backup.
• Merges with Windows. Genie Timeline is merged into Windows. You can add/exclude files, or view deleted files and all versions with a simple right click. Timeline also integrates a slider into the familiar folder view, where you can easily roll back your data to any point in time.
• Native Backups. On any PC, you have the ability to access any version of backed up files without the need of Genie Timeline software.
• Email Notifications. Receive information including notifications, errors, and warnings about your backup directly to your inbox.
• Plug‘n Backup. On the go? Timeline monitors changes. It will automatically resume when reconnected to the backup drive; no need to even push a button.
• Security. Protect and secure your data with 256-bit AES military-grade encryption.
Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Changes in Genie Timeline Professional 2013:
* Filter Timeline restore view by showing new, modified, deleted, or all
* 3 level protection status.
* The ability to control when turbo mode starts.
* Search older backups.
* Rename backup folder and append username and computername to it.
* Remove deleted files from backup.
* New and Enhanced Interface.
* Specify full scan interval.
* Enhanced Disaster Recovery engine
* Advanced filtering, to include or exclude specific files or folders from all backup or specified path.
* Regular Expression filter support.
* Specify Disaster Recovery Backup interval.
* Enable delayed service start.
* The ability to edit email subject.
* The ability to exit system tray agent.
Homepage – http://www.genie9.com
Size: 11.4 MB