FL Studio 11.0.0
FL Studio 11 is a fully featured, open-architecture music creation and production environment for PC, that features a graphical user interface which is based on a music sequencer. This digital audio workstation has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 11 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers. No extra software is required to produce any style of music, as a complete kit of instruments and studio tools is included in the cost of the package. With the included plugins, sounds and tools the user can create complete songs, backing tracks, loops or sizzling beats. The software offers VST (Virtual Studio Technology) which makes it compatible with other workstations. One can use… it as a remote control and to transfer data across digital audio programs. It comes with a wide array of slick generators (such as drum machines and samplers). It also comes with several plug-ins, most of which function independently as standalone programs.
FL Studio 11 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. It will play any sample file (wav), generator (softsynth), VSTi & DXi) or midi instrument you feed it. You will be creating wav, mp3 or midi songs or loops only minutes after launching it.
FL Studio 11 can be used as a scratchpad for your ideas or to produce completely mastered tracks ready for publication. The distinguishing aspect of this program is its pattern-based workflow. The lower part of the sequencing window contains block patterns of notes while the upper part contains clips that hold notes, data and events. For this reason, it is widely used in electronic genres to create various effects.
Another distinguishing feature is the score logger which maintains a 3-minute buffer between all incoming MIDI notes. This is done even when one is not playing in record mode. Different musical effects can be dumped retrospectively into the piano roll. A filter enables the user to selectively record note, automation and audio data.
It is available in three different versions. The developer offers lifetime free updates, meaning that customers may download future releases such as the FL studio.
What can FL Studio 11 do:
* Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
* Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula based control of links.
* Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
* Live music performance including video effect visualization.
* Mix and remix audio including apply realtime audio effects including delay, reverb & filtering.
* Multi-track audio recording.
* Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
* Sequencing and arranging.
* & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
Size: 293 MB