FileZilla Server 0.9.41
FileZilla Server is a free, open source FTP server for Microsoft Windows. Its source code is hosted on SourceForge.net. A user connections manager in FileZilla Server – displayed along the bottom of the window – allows the administrator to view currently connected users and their uploads/ downloads.
At present, there are two operations the owner of the server can do to those transfers – to “kill” the client session or to “ban” the user’s IP address. This manager shows the real-time status of each active file transfer.
Filezilla Server supports FTP and FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS).
It includes numerous functionalities:
• Upload and download bandwidth limits
• Encryption with SSL/TLS (for FTPS)
• Message log (for debugging and real-time traffic information)
• Limit access to internal LAN traffic or external internet traffic only
Changes in FileZilla Server 0.9.41 (2012-02-26):
Bugfixes and minor changes:
* Fix parsing of IP address filters ending with :0 or equivalent substringss.
* Allow speed limits larger than 64 MiB/s.
* Show more verbose error messages if transfer connection cannot be established.
Homepage – http://filezilla-project.org
Size: 1.54 MB
Categories: Uncategorized | Recieve comments updates: RSS 2.0