F-Secure Easy Clean 2.0 Build 18360.26
F-Secure Easy Clean is a freeware utility that will help you detect and remove malware from an infected computer. F-Secure Easy Clean is an easy-to-use and effective software that will enable you to rapidly remove the most common worms, viruses and other malware currently in the wild. When ran, it will do a quick check for rootkit symptoms on the system and proceed with scanning and removing the infections.
With F-Secure Easy Clean, you can check your computer for malware infections and repair any damage they may have caused. The tool scans your computer for infections and removes any that it finds. The scan result displays malware that was detected and action that was performed on it. F-Secure Easy Clean is not a replacement for your antivirus software.
The current release of F-Secure Easy Clean contains the following known issues:
• Easy Clean can only be executed while the user is running as Administrator.
• To run the product in safe mode, the user has to select the Run in “Safe Mode With Networking” option.
• No relevant message is available to the user when F-Secure Easy Clean is executed in a non-administrator account.
• If you have an F-Secure security product installed and F-Secure Easy Clean stops unexpectedly, a reboot is not requested even though the real-time protection might be turned off.
• For rebooting operation, Vista and Windows 7 users will need to allow the system to reboot when “User Access Control” (UAC) is prompted.
Changes in F-Secure Easy Clean 1.2:
* Smaller installation size – The latest Easy Clean build is only 4MB in size, making it easier and faster to download and install.
* Online Reputation Service (ORSP) enabled – Easy Clean now contacts our
* ‘cloud-based’ ORSP servers for the latest information about known threats, making installation lighter and response time faster.
Size: 4.03 MB