DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter 18.104.22.168 – 20% OFF
DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter is the first full-featured 2D to 3D conversion software in the world which can convert a normal 2D DVD/Blu-ray/video to fantastic 3D video available in a variety of formats. The output 3D video is identical to a real 3D, and can be played on computer, some 3D TV, or other compatible 3D display device. DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter is amazingly powerful in the capability of 2D to 3D conversion. It can convert 2D DVD, 2D Blu-ray, and various 2D videos to 3D videos which can be played on computer, 3D TV, or some other compatible display devices. The 2D source by DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter can be DVD/Blu-ray disc, DVD/Blu-ray folder, DVD/Blu-ray image file, and videos in almost all popular formats. And the output 3D video can be AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, M2TS, or TS. 2D to 3D Converter can’t be used independently, working together and only with DVDFab DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper, and Video Converter.
DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter allows users to freely customize the 3D format, 3D frame size, output type, play region, visual depth, etc. as you like. And the output 3D video is amazingly almost the same with the real 3D in audiovisual effect. Note that DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter is not available as an independent product. It is included in DVDFab DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper, and Video Converter as a “2D to 3D” option.
• Convert 2D DVD/Blu-ray to 3D video. DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter is able to rip and convert a normal 2D DVD movie to 3D video in AVI/MP4/MKV/FLV format with identical 3D effect; and can convert a 2D Blu-ray movie to 3D video in various formats like AVI, MP4, MKV, M2TS, and TS for you to enjoy.
• Convert 2D video to 3D video. Besides DVD and Blu-ray, 2D to 3D Converter can also convert popular 2D videos in almost all formats to AVI 3D videos, MP4 3D videos, and FLV 3D videos.
• All manner of inputs and outputs. The inputs and outputs of 2D to 3D Converter is rich in forms. For example, the source can be either DVD or Blu-ray 2D disc, either DVD or Blu-ray folder or image file saved on a PC, and can be various 2D videos in different popular formats; while the output 3D videos can be AVI, MP4, FLV, MKV, M2TS, or TS.
• Widely supported display devices. The output 3D videos are strongly supported and can be played smoothly by computer, some compatible 3D TV, and other compatible display devices.
DIY Your Own 3D:
• Specify 3D format at your whim. The 3D format can be Left/Right (side-by-side), or top/bottom according to the requirement of some playback equipment. You can freely choose between the two formats.
• Choose 3D frame size as desired. The 3D frame size can be full (100%), or half (50%) if you desire a faster conversion speed with normal output picture size and negligible effect damage.
• Output 2 separate files when needed. If you have an old firmware which hasn’t been updated to accommodate 1 file output, you can choose to output 2 separate files as one for left eye and one for right eye.
• Personalize with “Visual Depth” and “Gain”. You can freely slide back and forth to change the value of “Visual Depth” and “Gain” on the “Video Effect Settings” interface so as to personalize and customize your own special 3D video.
Homepage – http://www.dvdfab.com/2d-to-3d-converter.htm
Size: 26.8 MB
20% discount on all products