DVD Flick 188.8.131.52
DVD Flick aims to be a simple but at the same time powerful DVD Authoring tool. It can take a number of video files stored on your computer and turn them into a DVD that will play back on your DVD player, Media Center or Home Cinema Set. You can add additional custom audio tracks as well as subtitles of your choice. Supported file container formats are, amongst others, AVI, MPG, MOV, WMV, ASF, FLV, Matroska and MP4. Supported codecs are amongst others, MPEG-1\2\4 (Xvid, DivX, etc.), Windows Media Audio\Video. MP3, OGG Vorbis, H264, and On2 VP5\6.
DVD Flick is Open Source, meaning that anyone can download and view or modify the program’s source code. It also means that it is absolutely free of charge. Several external programs are used by DVD Flick to do the dirty work like encoding and combining of video material. All of these programs are free, some are Open Source too.
• Burn near any video file to DVD
• Support for over 45 file formats
• Support for over 60 video codecs
• Support for over 40 audio codecs
• Add your own subtitles
• Easy to use interface
• Burn your project to disc after encoding
• Completely free without any adware, spyware or limitations
Changes in Version 184.108.40.206:
* Added: buttonSubtitleMenuX and buttonAudioMenuX button types that jump to a title’s audio or button menu directly.
* Changed: Removed “High” encoding priority setting. It is not useful anyway (no speed gain, only chokes other processes).
* Changed: Updated FFmpeg to revision 19276.
* Changed: Updated ImgBurn to version 220.127.116.11.
* Changed: Removed “Enable menu” checkbox and replaced it by a “None” menu option.
* Fixed: Overflow error when loading large files.
* Fixed: Negative audio delays were not corrected.
Homepage – http://www.dvdflick.net
Size: 12.3 MB