AMD Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with ATI Radeon graphics processors. Certified by Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL), AMD Catalyst Display Driver for Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and Windows XP operating systems deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features. This AMD Catalyst Software Suite updates both the AMD Display Driver, and the Catalyst Control Center. This unified driver has been further enhanced to provide the highest level of power, performance, and reliability. The AMD Catalyst software suite is the ultimate in performance and stability. Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts.
Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
• Industry-leading performance. AMD Catalyst boosts graphics performance with every new monthly release, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
• Innovative and exciting features. AMD Catalyst Software Suite includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with ATI Radeon graphics.
• Robust stability. ATI Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified, and include rigorously tested Linux drivers to deliver the industry’s most stable and reliable graphics performance.
The AMD Catalyst Software Suite, AMD Catalyst 13.9 contains the following::
* AMD Catalyst Display Driver version 13.152
* HydraVision for Windows 7
* Southbridge/IXP Driver
* AMD Catalyst Control Center (version 13.152)
Caution: The Catalyst software driver and the Catalyst Control Center can be downloaded independently of each other. However, for maximum stability and performance AMD recommends that both components be updated from the same Catalyst release
Caution: The Catalyst Control Center requires that the Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0 be installed. Without .NET version 2.0 installed, the Catalyst Control Center will not launch properly and the user will see an error message.
The latest version of the Catalyst software suite is designed to support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
• Windows 8.1 32-bit version
• Windows 8.1 64-bit version
• Windows 8 32-bit version
• Windows 8 64-bit version
• Windows 7 32-bit version
• Windows 7 64-bit version
• Windows Vista 32-bit version
• Windows Vista 64-bit version
• Windows XP Professional
• Windows XP Home Edition
• Windows XP Media Center Edition
• Windows XP Professional x64 Edition