Cerberus FTP Server 18.104.22.168
Cerberus FTP Server is a secure and reliable file transfer solution for demanding IT professionals, featuring advanced SSH, SFTP and FTPS security with the flexibility and scalability your business needs. Provides industrial strength secure SSL/TLS encryption and powerful FTP server performance without sacrificing ease-of-use. Designed to use very little CPU and memory, Cerberus features a user-friendly interface that can be easily hidden or accessed from the system tray. The server is able to listen for connections on multiple interfaces (Multi-homed PCs), integrate with the Windows NT user database or Active Directory, run as an NT service, resume failed transfers, and offers an easy-to-use manager for controlling user access to files and file operations. Connection limit, timeout, and IP access can be controlled by the administrator as well as a variety of other settings. In addition, Cerberus FTP Server offers statistics on connections as well as robust logging capabilities.
Features of Cerberus FTP Server:
• Professional Windows SFTP Server. Integrated FTP, SFTP and FTPS managed transfer solution with industry-leading security features, an intuitive Windows user interface and secure Web-based administration.
• Public Key and Certificate Authentication. Verify that the signature presented by an SFTP client matches the public key associated with that user. Perform client certificate verification for FTPS.
• Windows Server Optimized. Enhanced performance on Windows Server operating systems, low memory utilization and native 64-bit support.
• Flexible, Integrated Authentication with AD and LDAP. Manage and authenticate user accounts from built-in users and groups, Active Directory and LDAP and control authentication order priority with the new authentication chaining control. Create custom Virtual Directories for individual Active Directory and LDAP users.
• File Transfer Integrity Checking. Robust file integrity checking using strong checksums based on cryptographic hashes, including SHA-512. Resume failed file transfers.
• Detailed Statistics. Maintains statistics information about connections and file transfers and allows creation of detailed reports of server usage.
• HIPAA Compliant, FIPS 140-2 Validated. Exceeds industry standards with FIPS 140-2 and provides the necessary access controls required by HIPAA to ensure data is not accessed by unauthorized users.
• Advanced Security. Elliptic Curve Cryptography and RSA and DSA public and private key support plus.Temporary Accounts and 256-bit AES encryption
• Highly Configurable Logging and Auditing. Rolling log files with configurable size limits, Syslog Integration, detailed TLS/SSL cipher and bit strength per connection. Automatic logging of all commands and file access provides full audit trails showing who transferred what files to where, and how and when they did it, plus transfer and connection statistics.
• IP Blacklist and Whitelist. The IP Manager allows an administrator to selectively allow or deny access to the FTP server based upon IP address. Administrators can use the auto-blocking feature to help prevent DoS (Denial of Service) and brute force password guessing by automatically blocking malicious connection attempts.
• Superior Manageability. SOAP control API, Windows Service Support and support for Microsoft’s Hyper-V and VMWare’s ESX platforms. Maintain full access to the UI when running as a service.
• Simultaneous FTP, SFTP, and FTPS for a single interface
• Custom Virtual Directories for individual Active Directory and LDAP users
• Require Secure Connections on a per user basis
• Password Policy Settings
• Automatic Account Lockout
• IP Manager CIDR support
• Specify SSL ciphers to include or exclude
• Support for RSA, DSA, and Elliptical Curve public and private keys
• Support for Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key exchange
• Block FXP and reserved ports for PASV connections
• Require Active Directory Security Group Membership
• UTF-8 – Display filenames in foreign languages with their native charset
• Taskbar icon control and status indicator
• Connections limit and timeout controls
• Transfer and connection statistics
• Hidden server mode (Hides server window)
• Fine-Grained Directory Access Restrictions
• IPv6 Support
Cerberus FTP Server runs on: Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), PortableApps Platforms
Changes in Cerberus FTP Server 22.214.171.124 – 5/06/2013:
* Added full UPN support for AD authentication
* Added password changing for LDAP users
* Added an account disable option for users that haven’t logged in within a certain number of days
* Added a %USER% variable that can be used in virtual directory names and paths for users and groups
* Added an option to automatically create directories when approving a new account request
* Improved logic for detecting whether the data connection was gracefully closed at the end of an FTP STOR command
* Added a timer to ensure HTTP/S sessions are cleaned up and closed when they timeout
* Added support for the X-Frame-Options DENY header for HTTP/S web client page responses
* Added an advanced option to allow setting the temporary folder used for HTTP/S web client uploads
* Added an advanced option to specify the default share time (in hours) for publicly shared files
* Added an option to allow user to specify a password for publicly shared files
* Added two events for when a public file is shared, and when a public file is downloaded
* Added bytes transferred information to the log for files uploaded and downloaded
* Added tracking information to see when a public file is downloaded
* Fixed a bug that could result in an error for valid LDAP search filters
* Fixed an HTTP/S web client upload bug for uploading to non-ASCII directory paths
* Newly created Microsoft databases will now store Unicode text properly for statistics and reporting
Homepage – http://www.cerberusftp.com
Size: 6.60 MB