BitZipper is an advanced data compression tool for Windows that enables you to unzip 20 different compression and encoding formats with superior ease-of-use. BitZipper comes with built-in support for ACE, ARC, ARJ, BH, BZIP2, CAB, GZ, JAR, LHA, LZH, RAR, TAR, TBZ, TGZ, UUE, WAR, XXE, Z, ZIP and ZOO files. No third-party products are needed. This enables you to access almost every compressed file you will ever come across with this one tool. You may encrypt your data and protect it from prying eyes. BitZipper supports strong AES encryption which is an encryption standard endorsed by the NSA. BitZipper comes with 4 interfaces, satisfying both new users and power users. It has a very friendly Wizard interface for new users, a Windows Explorer-style interface for experts, a batch (bulk) processing interface for power downloaders and an interface accessible directly from Windows Explorer.
Use Backup Sets (archive templates) to define which files and folders to back up, and activate your backup by the click of a button. Your backed up files can be accessed by BitZipper or any other tool capable of reading standard ZIP files. Working with compressed files should not be more difficult than working with your web browser or word processor. In BitZipper you will find handy features like multiple open archives, searching for files in archives and export of the archive content list to Word, Excel, text or HTML format – features you will not find in the average ZIP tool.
10 good reasons to get BitZipper today:
* Open a multitude of compressed files like ZIP, ZIPX and RAR
* Reduce file sizes more than standard ZIP files with ZIPX
* Built-in file viewer for viewing pictures and text files
* Browse compressed files in Windows Explorer style
* Protect data with strong AES 256-bit encryption
* Get help from an easy-to-use Wizard interface
* Extract and test multiple files at once using the Batch Tool
* Payment options for everybody. Card, Wire, PayPal, Check
* Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Server editions
Changes in BitZipper 2013 (October 23rd, 2012):
- Windows 8 compatibility
Minor changes and fixes:
- DMG extraction support improved.
- LZMA decompression speed improved.
- Several minor bugfixes.
Homepage – http://www.bitzipper.com
Size: 607 KB