ApexDC++ (formerly PeerWeb DC++) is an innovative P2P program using the Direct Connect and ADC networks, based on StrongDC++ modification. ApexDC++ is free to download and provides the ability to achieve truly fast downloads. ApexDC++ is actively developed and provides a user-friendly interface, unique features, unlimited customisation and a dedicated support team. It has numerous features such as the PeerGuardian blocklist manager, customisation, themes, super seeding, a friendly GUI and more. ApexDC++ is, and always will be, free from all forms of malware. The project is managed and developed by veterans of the P2P scene and as such we feel we are in touch with the opinions, wishes and requirements of our users. ApexDC++ allows you to send graphical emoticons to users. You can install multiple emoticon packs at once from customisation page!
ApexDC++ Supported OS: Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 .
Changes in ApexDC++ 1.5.6 (7 April 2013):
* Merge: DC++ for ADC 1.0.2
* Fix: Magnet URI handler security vulnerability (DC++)
* Fix: Prevent uploading to the same user when you’ve enabled hide share and reconnected to the hub (thanks iceman)
* Fix: Wait for auto update of IP on startup before auto connecting to any hubs
* Change: Decreased frequency of saving dht.xml file to 60 minutes to reduce disk writes
* Change: Use DC++ speed limit code and remove unneeded hardcoded limits
* Change: Moved Plugins menu to File > Plugins
* Change: Updated Plugin API (DC++)
* Change: Updated to OpenCandy SDK 1.7.0
* Change: Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.1e
Homepage – http://www.apexdc.net
Size: 12.7 MB