Outpost Security Suite Pro 9 is an all-in-one comprehensive Internet protection featuring antivirus, firewall, antispam, web safety and proactive defense tools. It is a robust combination of award-winning firewall, fast and effective anti-malware, personalized antispam and proactive Host Protection module to defend against the majority of Internet risks. By analyzing threats and displaying actionable alerts, Host Protection stops zero-day attacks and shields the computer against inappropriate operations, rendering it “defended in advance” against security risks like botnets and inadvertent data disclosure. Outpost Security Suite Pro includes automated configuration service and other user aids. Outpost Security Suite Pro also provides the first line of defense against rogue software by proactively controlling how programs behave and interact on a PC.
Agnitum Outpost Security Suite Pro 9 is your all-round Proactive Defense product.
Outpost Security Suite Pro 9 includes:
• Anti-Malware module with greater detection accuracy
• Two-way firewall for secure network connections
• Proactive Protection module to preemptively block unknown and zero-day threats
• SmartDecision technology to facilitate secure decision-making
• Web control with fast web content filtering to protect your PC from web-borne threats
• System and Applications Guard to keep installed software and OS protected
• Self-protection technology to maintain continuity of protection
• The 4th generation of SmartScan optimization technology for fast subsequent malware scans
• USB virus protection to prevent malware which spreads via USB devices
• Program activity tracker to review file and registry activity in real time
• Entertainment mode (for games and video) and Auto-Learn 2.0 (for beginners)
Supported platforms: from Windows XP toWindows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Changes in Outpost Security Suite Pro 9.2 (4859.708.2041), September 14, 2015:
The following improvements have been made:
* Windows 10 support
* Installation on a clean system with no need to reboot
* Optimized performance of the application rating process
The following issues have been fixed:
* Eliminated system lags during application rating process previously revealed by several applications
* Fixed an occasional service crash after quitting the hybernation mode
* Fixed an issue of applying exceptions while the antivirus operates with network resources
* Eliminated an occasional BSOD when attempting to deactivate specific types of malware
* Fixed an occasional service crash when attempting to deactivate specific types of malware
* Fixed an issue of protection components management in the main window
* Fixed an issue of detecting malware objects during context scanning
* Fixed display of base update time in the main window
* Fixed an issue of occasional control channel overflow in the driver when downloading torrents.
Homepage – http://www.agnitum.com
Size: 305 MB