McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise neutralizes spyware before it takes root and spreads! Protect your system from spyware programs before they get a foothold. McAfee AntiSpyware uses on-access scanning technology to proactively block, identify and safely eliminate applications such as spyware, adware, keyloggers, cookies and remote-control programs. And it is part of the McAfee Protection-in-Depth Strategy that provides security from the edge of the network to PCs and Servers. Protect your business from all types of potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) using the unique on-access scanning technology of McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise. Unlike other anti-spyware software that deals with spyware after the fact, McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise catches it before it installs.
Using behavioral-based methods and daily registry-signature updates, McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise finds and blocks both known and unknown spyware. Your AntiSpyware Enterprise PUP database is maintained by McAfee AVERT Labs, the world’s top threat research center. AntiSpyware Enterprise can integrate with McAfee VirusScan Enterprise to give you spyware and virus protection using a common scanning engine for easiest management and high system performance.
• Detects and keeps spyware out. You can block and defeat spyware before it can install and spread by using AntiSpyware’s unique on-access scanning technology
• Find and stop unknown spyware. You can’t just wait for updated spyware signature files; AntiSpyware’s behavioral-based technology detects and blocks unknown spyware based on how it acts
• Stop the latest known spyware. AntiSpyware’s signature files are updated daily from McAfee AVERT Labs
• On-access scanning. Detect and block spyware before it installs and spreads; scan processes and files running in memory to neutralize them before they take root; removing one process in memory is faster and than trying to remove dozens of installed applications
• Stop spyware and viruses efficiently. You can stop both spyware and viruses by integrating AntiSpyware Enterprise with McAfee® VirusScan® Enterprise; they share a single scanning engine to reduce system overhead and increase system performance
• Scan for spyware in the registry and files. It blocks annoying spyware reinstallation because AntiSpyware scans for both registry entries and files; by doing so, it removes top security threats and adware popups
Homepage – http://www.mcafee.com/us/
Size: 11.4 MB