Adobe InDesign CS6 8.0.1
Adobe InDesign software provides precise control over typography and built-in creative tools for designing, preflighting, and publishing documents for print, online, or to mobile devices. Include interactivity, animation, video, and sound in page layouts to fully engage readers. Create beautiful page layouts for alternate page sizes or devices. Efficiently design for print, tablets, and other screens. Integrate with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite to publish interactive digital publications for tablets. Use Adaptive Design Tools to easily repurpose layouts to look great on a variety of pages sizes, orientations, or devices. Design a rich array of interactive documents from digital brochures, to eBooks to interactive magazines. Quickly create stunning print work using a variety of productivity and production tools including simplified object selection and editing, Live Preflight, PDF export in the background, custom print presets and more. Add navigation features. Export your documents as SWF for playback in the Flash player or interactive PDF.
• Publishing for digital devices. Design compelling eBooks, create cutting-edge content for tablets that can be distributed by integrating with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, and export interactive layouts as SWF or PDF files.
• Print publishing. Design stunning documents and print directly or as PDF files to desktop or professional printers. Work efficiently with linked content, Content Collector tools, and more.
• Integration with other Adobe solutions. Move smoothly from design to output, thanks to tight integration with industry-leading Adobe software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator®, Acrobat®, and Flash® Professional.
• Preflight and production tools. Speed up production and reduce errors with live preflighting of print and digital documents, document-installed fonts, background PDF export, JDF technology, and PDF/X export.
• Productivity tools. Produce sophisticated page layouts with linked content, Alternate Layout, Content Collector tools, Smart Guides, rapid table creation, and on-object controls.
• Robust text composition. Create beautiful, sophisticated text with styles, text wrap, the Paragraph Composer, OpenType® support, drop caps, and style mapping for EPUB export.
• Built-in creative tools. Explore creatively with integrated drawing tools, nondestructive effects, built-in Adobe Photoshop effects, fine transparency controls, and support for 3D Photoshop artwork.
• Automation. Create powerful automated workflows using standards-based XML features to lay out pages with text and images. Incorporate database-driven content to publish across channels.
• Extensibility. Design for custom publishing using InDesign Markup Language (IDML), an XML-based file format that enables developers to create or modify files using standard XML tools.
• Collaboration in editorial workflows. Improve collaboration between design and editorial teams with tight integration between InDesign and Adobe InCopy software.
• Access to Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. Access Adobe Digital Publishing Suite from within InDesign to publish engaging digital documents for a range of tablet devices. New Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition lets you publish a single app to iPad.
• Liquid Layout. Apply liquid page rules to automatically adapt content when you create an alternate layout with a different size or orientation in InDesign.
Homepage – http://www.adobe.com/products/indesign/
Size: 879 MB