Acronis vmProtect 18.104.22.16884
Acronis vmProtect 8 is the fastest, easiest and most complete solution to protect your VMware vSphere environment, to backup and recover VMware virtual machines. Agentless backup with VMware API for Data Protection (VADP), Changed Block Tracking (CBT), hot-plug and direct SAN access makes backup and recovery fast and efficient. New vmFlashBack technology provides near-instantaneous recovery, bringing virtual servers back to life 100 times faster than before. Acronis vmProtect 8 offers the widest selection of backup destinations, including local disk, FTP, network shares, ESX(i) datastore, and the cloud to optimize storage. Acronis vmProtect 8 is the only solution that enables complete protection of VMware environments. It supports recovery of entire virtual machines; extracts individual files and Exchange items; and recovers entire ESXi servers, including binaries, configuration and VMs to a bare metal machine.
Manage Acronis vmProtect 8 from VMware vCenter or an intuitive Web interface to manage backup and recovery using supported browsers. Acronis vmProtect 8 is so easy to use you can quickly install, configure and start backing up your VMs in just minutes – reducing your operational and maintenance costs.
• Easy to Deploy. Acronis vmProtect 8 can be installed and configured in minutes. You can install Acronis vmProtect 8 on a machine running Microsoft Windows or deploy it directly to a VMware ESX(i) host as a self-contained virtual appliance.
• Rapid Recovery of Exactly What You Need. Recover an entire VMware ESXi host, specific virtual machines or files. You can also recover an entire Microsoft Exchange database or specific items such as individual mailboxes, emails and contacts. New, state-of-the-art vmFlashBack technology brings your virtual servers back to life 100 times faster than before. For even faster recovery, simply run the VM from its backup or start the VM created by replication.
• vCenter Integration and Intuitive Web Interface. Perform backup and recovery tasks from the VMware vCenter interface you’re already using to manage your virtual environment, or use Acronis vmProtect 8′s intuitive Web interface. With practically zero learning curve, you can quickly start performing backup and recovery tasks for your VMs, even from a mobile device.
• Unlimited P2V/V2V migrations. Included at no additional cost, unlimited physical-to-virtual migrations or virtual-to-virtual migrations from another hypervisor to VMware vSphere, allows you to accelerate virtualization by using award-winning Acronis imaging technology to move physical servers or virtual machines from other hypervisors to VMware vSphere.
• Efficient and Secure Backups. Agentless, always-incremental backup with compression and deduplication guarantees the fastest backup possible while saving on storage and traffic. Industry-standard 256-bit AES encryption secures data in your backups, and built-in backup validation verifies that backups are not corrupted to guarantee successful recovery. An automatically generated disaster recovery plan documents the steps to recover in case disaster strikes. Backups can be automatically stored in multiple locations for additional reliability. With an optional Acronis vmProtect Online subscription, your backups can be stored or copied offsite in the cloud at a secure datacenter.
New Features in Acronis vmProtect 8:
• vmFlashBack /incremental restore. When restoring a backup over an original virtual machine, Acronis vmProtect 8 copies only blocks that have been changed, making the restore process 100 times faster than before.
• Full integration into vCenter. As an alternative to Acronis vmProtect 8’s intuitive Web-based console, all backup, recovery and replication operations can be managed directly from vCenter.
• Staging /multi-destination backup. This highly requested feature automatically copies allotted backups to an additional location, locally or to the cloud. This provides additional reliability, as well as simplifies the transferring of large backups over slow Internet connections.
• Support for Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8. Includes ReFS and data deduplication.
Size: 216 MB