Acronis Snap Deploy 126.96.36.1990
Using Acronis’ award-winning disk imaging technology, Acronis Snap Deploy creates an exact disk image of a standard configuration you choose, including the Operating System, configuration files and all applications. It then deploys that image to multiple systems simultaneously, making it ideal for rapid bare-metal installations onto servers and PCs. With Acronis Snap Deploy you can set up new PCs and servers with standard configurations quickly. Return PCs and servers to a desired state easily by redeploying a master image. Perform manual or scheduled reimaging of machines in university labs, colleges or training centers. Whether you’re part of a school, private business or government agency, deploying new software or configurations across your network can be complex and tiring. But thanks to a comprehensive and user-friendly solution by Acronis, now you can deploy or reimage all your laptops, desktops and servers quickly and easily, while significantly driving down costs.
• High-Performance Dispatch. From a central administration point, you can deploy a master image – including Operating System and applications – to multiple PCs or servers across your network simultaneously, via multicast or unicast. It’s fast and easy.
• Hardware Versatility. If you need to deploy your image to PCs with different hardware architectures, no problem. Acronis Universal Deploy® 4 ensures that your new systems boot up correctly even if they’re running on dissimilar hardware. Find out more
• Flexible Deployment Options. Deploy on your own terms! Acronis Snap Deploy 4 gives you plenty of options, including manual, automatic, user-initiated and scheduled deployment. Additionally, Wake-on-LAN automatically boots powered-off machines. And standalone image deployment lets you deploy an image even if your network is down. Find out more
• Machine-Specific Configuration. You can assign individual settings to each PC or server to ensure they all receive an appropriately tailored configuration. The new list of machines allows monitoring of progress and status, as well as pre-configuration of new machines identified by their MAC address.
• Post-Deployment Customization. As soon as you finish a deployment, Acronis Snap Deploy 4 allows you to easily modify Windows settings, such as computer name, IP configuration or SID, in order to offer your end-users optimal customization and ensure unique names on your network. Find out more
• Boot Up on Your Own Terms. To be ready for deployment, you can boot your machines from customizable media such as CD, DVD, flash drive, or from Acronis PXE Server with network boot. Acronis Snap Deploy 4 lets you choose between both Linux and WinPE bootable environments. And it allows you to add necessary drivers to WinPE media to ensure it works on your new hardware
What’s new in Acronis Snap Deploy 4:
* Windows 7/2008 R2 support
* Ability to deploy Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive (VHD) images
* Failing Back to Unicast
* Support for multiple NICs
* GUI for Create Master Image and ASD agent in WinPE media
* Acronis Customer Experience Program
* Collect system information
* Machine list and individual settings
* Enhanced user interface
* Ability to build PE media straight to the PXE Server and ISO format.
* Sending WOL-packets through all available NICs on Deploy Server and WOL proxy agent.
* New Acronis Backup and Recovery style installer
* No reboot during installation
* Smart Error Reporting
* New license type support: Deployment License
* Compatibility with Acronis Backup and Recovery image format
* Common License Server for Acronis Backup and Recovery and Acronis Snap Deploy
* Suitable and meaningful error messages
o Multivolume images support
o Displaying local disks in Standalone Utility
o No need to remove master computer from AD
o Displaying transfer rate for deployment
o No password protection for booting OS
o Changing SID support in WinPE
o WinPE e-mail notifications
o Adding driver for WinPE media
Homepage – http://www.acronis.com
Size: 357 MB
The following serial number can be used to install the trial version: