ACDSee 15.2 Build 212
ACDSee Photo Manager is a comprehensive application ideal for acquiring, organizing, viewing, enhancing and sharing your images. With the image browser, you can find, organize, and preview images and media files on your computer, and you can efficiently acquire images from digital cameras, scanners, and other devices. A full-featured image viewer and media player quickly generates high-quality displays of your images and media files. You can run slide shows, play embedded audio, and display multiple page images. ACDSee supports over 100 image and multimedia file formats. Also, includes a wide variety of image editing tools you can use to create, edit and touch-up your digital images. Use ACDSee tools such as red-eye reduction, crop, sharpen, blur, and embos to enhance or correct your images. Image management tools, such as exposure adjustment, convert, resize, rename and rotate, can be performed on multiple files at the same time. The user interface is completely customizable and provides quick access to tools and features.
Choose from more than 20 special effect ACDSee filters to add some dazzle to your images, including the latest Orton, Lomo and Collage effects. Preview the results of each effect on your photo before selecting the one you prefer. Adjust a specific area or the entire photo. Your original photos are always saved, so go ahead and experiment!
Create custom categories, add descriptive keywords, edit EXIF and IPTC metadata, and assign ratings to your photos. Tag images with one click and bring them all together for further editing or sharing. You can even organize your photos as you import them from your camera or storage device, saving you even more time. New Color labelling capability takes you to a whole new level of visual tagging and image organization.
Find and organize your photos by location with new Map view and geotagging support. Instantly view the location of images from GPS-enabled cameras, or quickly add location information yourself. Finding, viewing, and selecting images is as easy as zooming in on the map and clicking the marker to select all the photos you shot at that location.
Bring together over 100 file types into one convenient place. View, manage and get extensive format support for your photos, audio and video clips including BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD, MP3, MPEG, TIFF, WAV and many others. View your files quickly by setting ACDSee as the default program to open these types of files. Take a look at the complete list of supported file formats.
What’s New in ACDSee 15:
• Hierarchical keywords. Organize your collection with hierarchical keywords that help you sort your photos better than ever before. For instance, let’s say you create a keyword tree that looks like this: Events | Local | Birthdays. You can then assign a photo from last week’s birthday celebration to the Birthdays keyword with the check of a box, and it implicitly gets added to the higher level keywords too. You can create as many levels as you want, and display all of the photos you’ve tagged with that keyword in one click. It’s sorting, supersized!
• Easily brush on edits. Want to soften only a face and not the entire photo? The Edit Brush makes it super easy and fast to apply any editing effect to a specific part of your photo. Choose your brush size and the amount of feathering to help you achieve exactly the look you want.
• Blur smartly. Use the Smart Blur filter to blur areas of little or no detail while still maintaining the sharpness and important details of your photo. Try it as a creative effect or to reduce the noise in your photo for a smoother, less grainy look.
• Improved noise reduction. Don’t delete those grainy, high ISO photos. Rescue them with ACDSee’s improved noise reduction controls for smoother and more natural results, while saving as much edge detail as possible.
• Improved red eye. Quickly eliminate pesky red eye, with noticeably better results, thanks to the enhanced red eye reduction tool.
• Clarity editing tool. Add a little extra definition or add a soft, dreamy effect. The Clarity tool targets the mid-tones of your photos, without affecting the highlights or shadow areas.
• Burn to Blu-Ray. Quickly and easily archive your images to Blu-Ray discs, directly from within ACDSee.
• Color management. Photos that are in a color space outside of sRGB are correctly color managed, so what you see on your screen is more true to hue.
Homepage – http://www.acdsee.com
Size: 70.2 MB
Categories: Uncategorized | Recieve comments updates: RSS 2.0