ACDSee Photo Editor 6.0.313
ACDSee Photo Editor 6 is the perfect software for creating amazing digital projects with your photos. Take photos and combine them with digital scrapbooking kits to make pages that will be treasured for a lifetime. In ACDSee Photo Editor 6, tasks such as writing text on a path, resizing multiple embellishments, and creating a vignette effect are all easy and straightforward. In addition to creating scrapbook pages, use ACDSee Photo Editor 6 to create birth announcements, thank you cards and many more printable gifts for family, friends and relatives. ACDSee Photo Editor 6 makes it easy to create the photos you’ve always envisioned. Apply stunning effects and filters, work with object layers effortlessly, quickly correct common photo flaws, and make advanced edits like a pro. With ACDSee Photo Editor 6, you have the power to transform any shot into your most extraordinary one yet.
ACDSee Photo Editor 6 lets you edit and create with the versatility of objects. Add vector text and shapes over rasterized images. Quickly modify effects, switch their order, or delete them at any time. Rescue photos that are too light or too dark with the Lighting tool, powered by ACDSee’s patented LCE (Lighting and Contrast Enhancement) technology. You can use the Photo Correction Wizard to instantly fix common problems such as light levels, red-eye, and rotation. Blending tools like Clone and Manual Blur enable you to fine-tune details. Add text to your photos, or alter photos using a range of special effects including Sheet Metal, Pencil Drawing, and Oil Paint.
ACDSee Online is the best way to manage, organize, and share all your images safely in the cloud. Easily share your photos and memories to facebook, twitter and email or invite anyone to view your photos and albums.
ACDSee Photo Editor 6 Features :
• Jump in. You don’t have to be a technical whiz to start editing your photos like a pro. How-to lessons take you step by step through common editing tasks, giving you the confidence to explore your creativity. You’ll spend less time learning so you can get to the task at hand faster: transforming your photos into something breathtaking.
• Object Layers. Photo Editor’s work area provides a canvas where you can arrange your photos, text, and other objects, like shapes and lines. Layer your objects, group them, change their order, and experiment with opacity and blend modes to create amazing photo layouts. Selectively adjust any object, or apply changes to the entire layout. Your originals are always safely preserved.
• Layouts Made Easy. Comfortably select from among overlapping objects, and choose the exact place where you want to paste your elements with the Paste and Place option. Open, load and utilize brush files to enhance your layouts. Resize, crop, rotate and correct your photos. And easily work with drop shadows, transparencies and text, to achieve your desired layout.
• Go ahead and play. Experiment with effects with peace of mind, knowing that your original image stays intact. With Dynamic Adjustments, you have the luxury of freedom. Quickly modify existing effects, switch their order for a different result, hide them, or delete them completely at any time. It’s no strings attached creative control.
• Correct Photo Flaws. Correct your photos with powerful and fast-fix tools, including Red Eye, Dodge, Burn, Sharpen, and Smudge. Magically erase imperfections, blemishes, and unwanted objects with the Repair Tool. Try the Auto-adjustments feature for one-click Auto Color Balance, Auto Levels, Auto Sharpen, or Auto Contrast. Use Auto Fix to make all the necessary adjustments for you at once, or take full control of each adjustment using sliders.
• Stylize Photos. Easily add your creative flair to photos. Try a vignette to create polished portrait-style photos. Set your photos in motion with the Blur tools. Take your photos back in time with the sepia effect, or add a dash of drama with Photo Editor’s comprehensive black and white mode.
• Edit in Batches. Save time by using the Batch Processor to edit groups of photos. Fix color, lighting and sharpness issues, or apply artistic effects, to everything all at once.
• Shape your shots. Create interesting effects by combining objects and photos. Punch out photos using an array of pre-defined shapes, or design your own custom shapes.
• Say More with Words. Add text to your photos, exactly the way you want. Change up the font and color of all of your text or just a single word or phrase. And why stick to straight text? Wrap your text inside a shape, or along a custom or preset text path to add some flow to your shot.
• Fast Track to Results. The Adjustments Palette gives you quick access to all the alterations you can apply to photos, objects, and text. It’s your shortcut to the editing and creative functions you need the most.
• Work with Metadata. Adding and editing EXIF and IPTC information will not only help you keep track of the details, but will also provide excellent reference to aid you in recreating that perfect shot. For even more control over your metadata, consider a photo management tool, such as ACDSee or ACDSee Pro.
What’s New in ACDSee Photo Editor 6:
• Harness the power of LCE. Take control of the brightness and contrast in your photos with the Advanced Lighting tool, powered by ACDSee’s patented LCE (Lighting and Contrast Enhancement) technology. Use the Brightening and Darkening sliders for precise edits, or adjust the internal curves by clicking and dragging directly on your photo. For a professional polish, you can also adjust the contrast, or add fill light to lighten dark areas.
• Fix lighting. Lightning fast. Quickly and easily rescue photos that are too light or too dark. Instantly lighten shadows and reduce highlights in one click, adjust individual sliders to fine-tune shadows, midtones and highlights, or click directly on light and dark spots for instantly improved photos.
• Colors for any wavelength. Enhance hues, or change individual colors to completely transform an image. Subtly or dramatically change the saturation, brightness and hue using sliders, or click directly on precise color ranges in your photo for arresting results.
• New mood-altering effects. Transform the mood and atmosphere of your photos in a click, thanks to a bevy of Instagram-inspired artistic effects. Apply the Collage effect to creatively display your photo in a photomontage of prints; Lomo for an edgy, retro feel; Granite for an etched-in-stone look; and Orton to give an ethereal, pastel-like touch to your portraits and landscapes.
• RAW Inspiring. ACDSee Photo Editor 6 supports the latest RAW formats from the most popular camera models, so you can use your high-resolution RAW files as objects in your photo layouts. Non-destructively adjust color, apply effects, correct lighting issues, and more.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit).
Homepage – http://www.acdsee.com
Size: 64.0 MB